Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Proudmama Posts: 15, Reputation: 6

Aug 9, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Hello shattered, how is everything?

Aug 9, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Hello everyone, the baby is finally a sleep.

Sara I don't like fish so much but there is one that is called smelts They are my favorire they are so small that you don't have to worry about the bones, I love it deep fryed.

Start I think frogs are cute to, there was one time there were so meny of them, where I went camping I accidentally killed one when I was a child. I did not now how delicate they the baby's could be I was trying to be gentle I felt so guilty.
    I always thought it will be nice to have a lizard pet.

Today we got a package for the crib bar cover, I thought it was funny, I had a feeling that we were going to have it only for one side. This is weird, that the box that came with the package, it was so big that Joshua could fit in there. Joe put Joshua in the box and pushed him around Joshua loved it so much.

Good night everyone I hope you all have a nice day.

Proud
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Aug 10, 2007, 06:07 AM
    NOt so good Proud.
    Sounds like you guys are good!!
    Start, you should see what she wrote back. I swear the girl is EVIL!!

HEY SARAIIIIII!!

Aug 10, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shatteredsoul
    NOt so good Proud.
    Sounds like you guys are good!!!
    Start, you should see what she wrote back. I swear the girl is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

HEY SARAIIIIII!!!!
    Hello Shatter, I hope you feel better.:)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Good morning guys, I am tired...
    Shattered, you going to email it to me? Poor you... remember turns out how it is supposed to. Hugs, Start

Aug 10, 2007, 08:31 AM
    It is honestly so long and I really am so shocked. I wrote her back the most honest way I could. I try to be loving but she is just so damn mean. What does it matter. I guess I have to move on and just try to be a better person. Lord knows I have a lot to learn.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Nah, you are doing fine shattered, sometimes it is so weird how someone you thought you knew could be so irrational. I love you.. Start

Aug 10, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Yep, irrational she has always been. I think my patience for it is rapidly depleting. OH START, love you toooo.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 08:50 AM
    I hope your day brightens, I really do sweet...

Aug 10, 2007, 09:05 AM
    It always brightens with people like you to make me see the good through the bad.

Thanks for the support PRoud, I do appreciate it. I just need to go and hide in a hole somewhere for awhile. It seems I get my feelings hurt way too much lately. I just don't understand why.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Well, I am going to go on a long drive with some good music tonight. I feel the mind needs some calming. Maybe we can go on a drive at the same time and we can listen to 80's classics and dance outside our cars. Sheesh how would that look to passer bys..

I don't care how it looks I am doing it!

Aug 10, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Hello everyone, I am going for a walk soon I had to close my eye for a bit and put Joshua in the playpen he did not want to rest he woke up early in the morning. He just ate and he is eating cereal now.
    Proud
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 09:25 AM
    How sweet Proud... what a good mama you are, I am very proud (hence the name) of you...
    I want to be going on a walk but I am doing a sweep through the whole house to get it clean before the landlord comes with the realtor...
    We are moving into the Forrest House soon... Love is all around all of us... Start
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 09:38 AM
    it's my bdαyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 10, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Hello Joshua is getting fussy going for a walk.
    You guy are all wonderful;)

Aug 10, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Hee hee I for got I have to eat lunch If I don't I am going to faint. Joe is coming home soon he is still at work then he is going shopping for food. Joshua fell a sleep, not.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Happy Birthday to my great friend Saraiiiiii... I love you and hope you loked hot last night while at dinner... I am going to get back to the house...

HAPPY BIRTHDAT LOVE!
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Thhhααααααααnnkkkkkkksss!!

Aug 10, 2007, 10:09 AM
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, yes HAPPY BIRTHDAY:) Me and my miss takes.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 11:09 AM
    saraispiel19,

Happy Birthday to you sarai!! Happy Birthday to sarai, happy birthday to you.

Arnt you so glad you can not hear my voice, lol. I know I am going to open myself to jabs. Hope you have a sweet birthday. Enjoy.

Shattered, everything will work out the way it is supposed to. Just know you have true friends that will shine bright and will give you a shoulder to lean on whenever it is needed.

Start, beautiful day today. Just got back from work. Proud is out with the babes. I am going to try to get some rest before they come back and then do the grocery shopping.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I love him but does not love me and no one else does [ 4 Answers ]

I love him but he does not love me and no one else does love me but why:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

View more questions Search