Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 03:26 PM
    I love him but does not love me and no one else does
    I love him but he does not love me and no one else does love me but why:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 9, 2007, 06:18 PM
    We would like to help you but you need to provide much more info.
    CutieGirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by khin
    i love him but he does not love me and no one else does love me but why:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Hello there... I think that's just the way you think.
    I've been there and truth love... well, is not true love until it's mutual. If he doesn't love you, he's not for you, even though it hurts. I've been there... ready to spill my guts confessing all my love to this one man I thought was "the one". I was so in love, and thought life was unfair to me, because I loved him so much and he didn't show the slightest affection towards me. We dated and everything... but nothing. And prayed for him to love me... until I realized that love is not love until it's mutual, otherwise, it's just hormones making you crazy.
    I'd like to tell you that I cried a lot when he left town... then when I finally got over him, thought "i don't need nobody to be happy, i'll just be happy on my own"... this wonderful man came along and pretty much raised me to higher level. Now he's my husband and we're going on 3 years now. So... hold on there, the right one will come along. Just be patient!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2007, 06:29 PM
    First: You say you love somebody but they do not love you. Well maybe it is not really true love and you need to let go of this.

Second: You need to stop throwing yourself into a relationship because you are afraid to be alone. Just because you may be single, just because you might not have a partner right now in your life does not mean no body loves you.

Third: Love takes time and patience. If you can not just live your life for yourself. Be happy for yourself. Do things for yourself, and my favorite is go out and volunteer. Go to community meetings, go to church (If you belong to any, it is a good place to meet people). Do not be in a hurry to find somebody to love you. If it is forced then it will never work out. You need to take time and relax.

Hope this helps you and Remember Patience is very important. Oh, and another thing. You need to remember that many people will go through several relationships before they find that somebody special, somebody might end up not having anybody until they are older which is nothing wrong with that.

By the way people who get together when they are younger and get married younger have a high divorce rate. People who are older and marry at an older age actually have a lower divorce rate. That is just something to think about.

I do not know how old you are and I know Janine would have probably wanted me to wait for you to let us know and give us more info but I think this advice is for anybody who fels they need to have somebody by their side when in fact it is not needed at all, and if you push for it you could end up hurt even more.

Joe
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 9, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Unrequited love is painful. Often when we first encounter it, we exaggerate and feel like nobody loves us when that really isn't the truth. It is fortunately something you will eventually get over. Mine was this really cute guy named Scott and he was my brother's best friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Where is my love [ 5 Answers ]

Im a young woman who has never been in a satisfying relationship in terms of love and happiness. I attract all the wrong guys and because of this, I get desperate and go for any guy who is interested in me. Most of the time they just want sex. Why can't I find love

View more questions Search