Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Aw, Mag, I feel for you, really, NOT! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to keep him happy while he's gone [ 3 Answers ]

:]] My question is, How do you keep a guy happy when he's gone all the time on the road? I know sending cute (e-mails-text-pictures) is something they enjoy. But, what about when the conversations get shorter and little less intense and its always the same thing. I have tried finding different...

Will I ever b happy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 18 and just come out of a 4 year relationship I have baby, who is now one. I meet a man who is a bit older than me but the only trouble is he already has a partner and two children. When we do get the chance to meet iwe have a lovely time and we have so much in comman. I am really falling for...

I'm happy, but is he? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been married for 1 year now and all together I have been with him for 5. Since we said "I Do", Some things haven't been the same. Now we are both sexually and physically attracted to each other... that's not a problem, but every time we get into an argument he threatens he wants a divorce,...

Not Happy [ 1 Answers ]

Im not happy with my other half and its driving me nuts I don't know what to do? Trust me I've tried everything I think that we bring out the worst in each other I'm just scared of making that next step in going our separate ways:(

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search