Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Dec 4, 2007, 02:35 AM
    I no how you fell, my mum and dad and little bro and little sis won't give me any privicy I spent over 30mins in the shower to get away from all of them because I want my privicy, I have tried the signs on the door but they still walk in I hate it and 1 time I did say to them when they did walk in ''just give me some F-ing privcy ffs!! '' and it worked :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know that a guy won't really give up on you? [ 20 Answers ]

I met this guy a couple months already. We started of as friends but then it became more intimate and sexual. At first, I didn't want to take the relationship seriously as we are only working in this country tentatively and we will be going on our separate ways. Prior to our relationship, he was...

Parents right to force minor to give baby for adoption [ 59 Answers ]

My 14 year old doughter is pregnant and wants to keep baby. Me and my wife are 110% against this, do we have the right to force her to give this baby up for adaoption or does she being a minor have the right to keep this baby.

Her parents won't let us be to gether [ 5 Answers ]

Her parents say that were are family are to close and if we go out that we will ruin everything and the reason are families are close is because of us hanging out. So right now we are sneaky around but its so hared cuse we care about each other so much. But we think we might end so we can remain...

My parents won't. [ 5 Answers ]

How do I become a vegitarian without my parents finding out they aren't into it

Her parents won't let us date [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I recenlty just broke up with my girlfriend.. we went out for 9 months.. at first our relationship was secretive.. well I thought her parents knew cuzz we were together all the time.. but we had to call it off cuzz her parents strongly believe in not dating.. so her dad made her brake up or he...

View more questions Search