Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 13, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Clarification of posting rules:

Allie602 disagrees : What was factually incorrect with my original post? It was my opinion if my negative response is negated where are the facts there. Try to be at lest consistent in your rulings.
    Altenweg's post was in reference to your use of the agree/disagree feature. QLP disagreed with your post but did not give you a 'reddie' (red mark) on your reputation which is what you did to her and now to Altenweg.

Please review these rules on using the rating feature.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum-...nes-24951.html

Everyone has their own opinion and disagreements on them occur. It is the incorrect facts (such as telling someone babies are brought by storks) or dangerous advice (such as telling someone that sex with everyone they meet Will cure acne) that warrant giving 'reddies'. (Yes, I went with absurd examples on purpose.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

H1B with H4 Wife and Citizen Son; how to file ITIN for Wife currently abroad. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I filed my return as single for 2007 as my wife joined me in late December 07. In 08 we had baby and whole year my wife was here, she is abroad for a while with baby and will be back only after may. I don't have ITIN for her; have social for my son though. How do I get ITIN because they ask...

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

View more questions Search