Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   I can't live without my ex boyfriend ! (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=41710)

• Nov 8, 2006, 10:06 PM
    lilli gyrl
    I can't live without my ex boyfriend!
    I can't seem to live without my ex and I don't know what to do. We had been together for 6 years and have a 2 year old son together. Before we broke up I was always the jealous type and always accusing him of cheating. I was always accusing him about that cause he was always flirting, he says" it was just being friendly", but if I did it he would get mad at me. He says he's not the jealuos type but whenever I wanted to do something without him he would come along. My friends didn't like him and they left me so now I'm all alone with nobody to talk to. I don't agree with some of the things he did in the past but because we were jealous for so long I got used to it just being him and me. We have a son together and don't want to raise him all on my own. I want it to be the three of us. I am always depressed and I don't know how to deal with it. I have no one to talk to please help! I still love him so much
  • Nov 8, 2006, 10:24 PM
    subinverghese
    Hi friend, your problem seems quite genuine... but don't worry... everything has a solution... and this one too...

Will you do as I say... submit yourself and your matters into the hands of the almighty Lord Jesus... he is the one who can deliver you from all this troubles and pain...

There is nothing impossible for him to do... he came to rescue the sinners not the righteous... a well being person never needs a physician...

Just remember that : the shortest distance between your problem and its solution is the distance between your kneels and your floor...

Regards,
    Subin
  • Nov 9, 2006, 12:35 AM
    jeffatl
    Give it some time. You will be just fine!
  • Nov 9, 2006, 02:14 AM
    Krs
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lilli gyrl
    I can't seem to live without my ex and I don't know what to do. We had been together for 6 years and have a 2 year old son together. Before we broke up i was always the jealous type and always accusing him of cheating. I was always accusing him about that cause he was always flirting, he says" it was just being friendly", but if i did it he would get mad at me. He says he's not the jealuos type but whenever i wanted to do something without him he would come along. My friends didnt like him and they left me so now i'm all alone with nobody to talk to. I dont agree with some of the things he did in the past but because we were jealous for so long i got used to it just being him and me. We have a son together and dont want to raise him all on my own. I want it to be the three of us. I am always depressed and i dont know how to deal with it. I have no one to talk to please help! I still love him so much!!

Jealousy as you know now can distroy relationships. A small bit of jealousy is nice (thats how I see it) but there is a limit.

You are not alone dear, you have your 2 year son :)

Have you tried talking to him?
    Give each other a 2nd chance and prove to each other you will both change certain aspects of your past relationship?
  • Nov 9, 2006, 06:53 PM
    talaniman
    First of all calm down, If I read your post right then you have a lot of issues to deal with and that's where I think you should start. You are tied to this guy because of your child so don't panic and do what you have to to better yourself. Whether he comes back or not is not the main issue, since you both will have to work together for the good of your child, so get help if you must, but work on yourself and put your child first. You have to stay focused on what's important and that's you... and being a good healthy loving mother.