Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Why do I want my girlfriend to cheat on me? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=223595)

• Jun 5, 2008, 02:35 PM
    muddyfarm
    Why do I want my girlfriend to cheat on me?
    I have been in a relationship with a girl for about two years. We have talked about marriage in the next few years and I am really pretty excited to get married. I own a business and work about 70 hours a week and am constantly stressed. I really love my girlfriend a lot and we have so much in common. She is absolutely crazy about me and would do about anything for me. She left to study abroad in Europe. She e-mails me about every day telling me about what is going on over there. For some wired reason I wish she would cheat on me while she is there in Europe. I don't know why, but for some reason I want her to. What is wrong with me?!
  • Jun 5, 2008, 02:39 PM
    ChihuahuaMomma
    Do you secretly want the relationship to be over, and are looking for a reason to break it off?
  • Jun 5, 2008, 02:48 PM
    muddyfarm
    No, That's what's so weird. I want to be with her and it would kill me if she left me. But for some reason I want to find out she cheated on me even though I know she never would.
  • Jun 5, 2008, 02:55 PM
    ChihuahuaMomma
    Is that perhaps something that excites you? Like maybe a threesome or a swinging?
  • Jun 5, 2008, 02:56 PM
    liz28
    Do you feel because your apart, you're a little upset that your not there for her sexually.
  • Jun 5, 2008, 02:58 PM
    liz28
    Have any of your girlfriends in the past cheated on you?
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:01 PM
    muddyfarm
    Yes, I did have my last girlfriend cheat on me. It really heart broke me
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:05 PM
    muddyfarm
    No, I'm not upset with myself for not being there for sex. I guess a threesome is something I have never done and always kind of wanted to, but would be really upset if someone else had sex with her.
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:09 PM
    topladyj
    Have you perhaps cheated on her and maybe this is why you want her to do it. If you want to have a three some ask her but don't be surprised if you get a big clump of spit in your face... lol
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:09 PM
    squeaks77
    Have you been faithful to her while she has been gone? Meaning, do you want her to cheat on you because you feel guilty?
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:11 PM
    liz28
    So if your going be upset if she have sex with someone then you don't want her to cheat but suspect she might because of your ex cheatingp
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:18 PM
    muddyfarm
    No, I don't want a threesome. And I have been faithful to her. I don't get it, I just want her to come back and I want to figure out that she has cheated on me. I kind of hold a grudge against her because she had been with about 7 guys before me and it always hurt my feelings. But she has been faithful for the whole time we have been dating. I guess I just want to feel the hurt of her cheating on me and know all of the details to hurt me more. Why do I want that?
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:21 PM
    ChihuahuaMomma
    I guess a threesome is something I have never done and always kind of wanted to.

No, I don't want a threesome.

Which one is it? You seem to be a very cofused person. I think there is something that you are not telling us...
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:24 PM
    muddyfarm
    Sorry. I mean I think a threesome is interesting, but I would never do it.
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:27 PM
    liz28
    Your mainly disappointed that she had mor sexual partners then you and feel she can't go without sex. This whole being apart thing is killing because you're a little insecure.
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:27 PM
    ChihuahuaMomma
    If there is something else to this story that you aren't telling us, we need to know in order to help you.
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:32 PM
    liz28
    There's a lot missing from this story and we learned more as the question pop up.
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:33 PM
    muddyfarm
    Really, I believe I have told you everything. I did mention that my last girl friend of a little over two years ago cheated on me. And I feel like I want her to so I can be hurt. This whole thing makes no sense to me. I almost guess maby I want her to cheat so she can feel guilty and hurt for being with so many guys, but that just doesn't seem correct.
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:37 PM
    liz28
    I don't get why you want your current girlfriend to feel guilty?
  • Jun 5, 2008, 03:38 PM
    muddyfarm
    I don't think I do. I'm trying to come up with a answer, but am really clueless. That is the best thing I have been able to come up with.