Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Feeling jealous about boyfriend's female friends (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=745267)

• Apr 21, 2013, 07:46 AM
    Bel432
    Feeling jealous about boyfriend's female friends
    I find I get really jealous when my boyfriend talks to other girls. Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 8 and a half months and during this time he has been caught out texting mums saying they are milfs and not to tell anyone that they are texting and also been texting girls for nudes and at times he will ignore me to talk to other girls. It breaks my heart when I see this and makes me insecure. Now I just get extremely jealous of every girl he talks to, But yet when a guy try's to talk to me he starts to abuse them and makes me look like the bad person. I do love him but at times he just becomes such a knob, I need help please!!
  • Apr 21, 2013, 08:03 AM
    JudyKayTee
    He is showing total disrespect for you - he's texting and requesting nude photos of other people and gets physical with people who talk to you?

Why are you with this guy? What about him do you "love"?
  • Apr 21, 2013, 08:07 AM
    odinn7
    What are you doing with this turd?

He clearly has no respect for you at all and I bet one day you will discover he's cheating. People don't do what you're describing and just stop there.

Leave him and find someone that cares about you.
  • Apr 21, 2013, 05:02 PM
    talaniman
    Oops! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to odinn7 again.

Oops! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JudyKayTee again.

When you allow bad behavior, you get bad behavior. Let me know when you have had enough.
  • Apr 22, 2013, 01:15 AM
    Bel432
    Confused relationship
    I do have strong feelings for my boyfriend and he is a nice guy at time like he does really care about me and is loving but then he just acts like he doesn't care at times and it makes me wonder if he is falling out of love and wants someone new in the past he has been caught texting mums and asking other girls for photos, ignores me to talk to other girls and tends to try his things for me, and when he starts acting weird it makes me all upset and I get angry at him because he only seems to do it when I'm not with him so I have no idea what is going on then he puts it all back on me to make me feel like the bad one, I am getting over it and don't know how much more I can take I do want to try stay together but don't know if I can if this keeps happening
  • Apr 22, 2013, 03:13 AM
    Lauralsaur
    I've been in that sort of situation before. It's really tough. You have to think of yourself though. If it's hurting you, like the way that you have said, then you have to look at the situation from an outsider's perspective. If there are things that he is doing that you don't like, tell him. If he doesn't want to cooperate, then maybe he isn't for you. If someone doesn't want to understand that you have these types of "rules", which everyone does (myself included, I have rules about being respected and honesty). It's okay to set out these rules, and like I said, if he doesn't want to cooperate or understand, there are a bunch of other peoples (guys and girls, boyfriends or friends) that will understand. It's hard thinking that someone you love may be doing things like you have mentioned, but just think, somewhere close by there is someone who is going to treat you the way you want and the way that you need and if you're with someone who doesn't treat you well, then how can this other, better person for you, get in contact with you. ;-) So just go with your gut and believe in yourself. You'll make the right decisions for you!

Good luck!
    - Laura