Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Medical Science (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   Will I pass an EtG test if I drank 6-7 shots of vodka and 2-3 beers 54 hours ago? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=564702)

• Mar 23, 2011, 03:16 PM
    tomtom402
    Will I pass an EtG test if I drank 6-7 shots of vodka and 2-3 beers 54 hours ago?
  • Mar 23, 2011, 03:31 PM
    tomtom402
    I'm 25/m/150 lbs I drank Monday night ending at 1am I have an EtG test Thursday morning before 7 am. Am I safe or no? HELP!!
  • Mar 23, 2011, 06:51 PM
    Fr_Chuck

I guess one has to ask, why are you risking this, if obviously you are on some probation, or some program that restricts or has rules for you not to drink.

Is the drink so important that you have not only drink but were getting drunk.

Do you have so little respect for the rules that you do what you want, then worry about the rules ?

But since the ETG testing can show up for up to 80 hours, your should not have to worry, they will know and be able to get you more personal help for your problems
  • Mar 23, 2011, 07:48 PM
    tomtom402
    "your should not have to worry, they will know and be able to get you more personal help for your problems"

??
  • Mar 23, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Fr_Chuck

Being a smart *** since having worked as a police officer and probation officer, I can't stand people who try to cheat and drink when they are not suppose to.

So since it takes about 80 hours to be clear for a ETG test and this is far under 80 hours, you should fail, thus what ever the penalty is, perhaps it will get you to stop drinking and start following the rules
  • Jan 6, 2012, 05:35 PM
    thit76
    I drank new years eve about 4 cups of vodka and 6 shots of tequila I test randomly for the EtG test will I pass
  • Jan 29, 2013, 11:02 PM
    marq123
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thit76 View Post
    i drank new years eve about 4 cups of vodka and 6 shots of tequila i test randomly for the etg test will i pass

Did you pass?
  • Aug 19, 2013, 07:28 PM
    nerdydirty
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Being a smart *** since having worked as a police officer and probation officer, I can't stand people who try to cheat and drink when they are not suppose to.

So since it takes about 80 hours to be clear for a ETG test and this is far under 80 hours, you should fail, thus what ever the penalty is, perhaps it will get you to stop drinking and start following the rules

Do you honestly get on here just to criticize others? That is truly a sad way to live your life. If you aren't answering a question, why post?
    To belittle others or to make yourself feel better than others. You are truly the kind I cannot stand...
    EatS**T
  • Aug 28, 2013, 08:20 PM
    asskikr
    I hate cops that write crap reports and suck money out of the public.. you're the worst criminals of all... So don't hack on these people Goody Two shoes! There is no eighty hour test it's a farce and is soon to be totally disavowed like every other test you use that is invalid. You always come up with another though especially ones that you can manipulate... Dont think you fool anyone! I don't know any person who would even slow down to step over your twisted carcass unless they had to piss..
    Same as you piss on our constitutional rights every day... Sleep on that and get off our site!