Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   My girlfriend can't have a real orgasm (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=509813)

• Sep 22, 2010, 09:07 AM
    armyguard.rwz
    My girlfriend can't have a real orgasm
    I am in a strange situation that is a bit upseting to me. My girlfriend and I enjoy sex A lot. And if anything her more than me.
    But that still doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to fulfil her more. She orgasms way to fast. And she says that its not even an orgasm but more like a "mini one". A mini orgasm?? What does that even mean??
    She likes me to finger her... and loves me to give her oral sex. I can't do the oral sex for her because of personal problems nor can she give ME oral sex because of her gag reflex.
    I just want her to orgasm. She isn't really open to all positions because "they hurt". And from doing the research... the are the ones that supply the biggest orgasms!!
    I don't know what to do.
  • Sep 22, 2010, 09:28 AM
    Enigma1999

How old are you both?
  • Sep 22, 2010, 11:58 PM
    simoneaugie

Please tell if you are 18 or older.

I'm dying to answer the question but cannot do so in good concience unless you do.
  • Oct 17, 2010, 10:29 PM
    KoolAide187
    I don't see why you guys can't answer the question. Even if they are not 18 people still have sex. It's not going to stop them one way or another. And if they want advice why not just help them with the advice? ArmyGuard I'd say you need to work with her on what feels great for her. If she is enjoying the mini orgasms then let her have them. I can understand wanting to fulfill more of her with a full one but that is probably something y'all will have to work on and work through. If y'all can't do oral then don't worry about it... that sounds just like something that isn't in the picture right now. Work on exploring each other and find what she likes most and what she doesn't and the same goes with you.
  • Oct 17, 2010, 10:38 PM
    Enigma1999
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KoolAide187 View Post
    I don't see why you guys can't answer the question. Even if they are not 18 people still have sex. It's not going to stop them one way or another. And if they want advice why not just help them with the advice? ArmyGuard i'd say you need to work with her on what feels great for her. If she is enjoying the mini orgasms then let her have them. I can understand wanting to fulfill more of her with a full one but that is probably something y'all will have to work on and work through. If y'all can't do oral then don't worry about it... that sounds just like something that isn't in the picture right now. Work on exploring each other and find what she likes most and what she doesn't and the same goes with you.

Because this is an adult sexuality forum, and you have to be 18 years of age to either post or to answer questions.

We as members cannot answer to a minor about sex. If you need to read the rules to help you better understand this site, then perhaps you should.
  • Oct 18, 2010, 12:22 AM
    KoolAide187
    Well his name is Army Guard so I will assume he is 18 seeing that you need to be 17 at minimum to join the military but 99% of the time you will be 18 when you join. Secondly... if you have to ask if they are 18 then the makers of this forum need to just add an 18 or older agreement on the adult sexuality ask forum. That would eliminate the need to ask one way or another. Plus it's the internet it's not like they can't just go look up the answer on their own anyway.
  • Oct 18, 2010, 05:49 AM
    Synnen

Assuming makes an a$$ out of u and me.

And frankly, if YOU want to take the liability for replying to minors in an adult only forum, go for it.

That doesn't mean the SITE has to take on that liability.

This thread is CLOSED, because we do not know the OP's age after a month.