Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Songs (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=484)
-   -   A song that talks about liking a guy but he has a girlfriend. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=281571)

• Nov 16, 2008, 11:34 AM
    adrienna
    A song that talks about liking a guy but he has a girlfriend.
    I like this guy. We first met in Feb of this year but at the time I had a boyfriend. Well in April I quit my job where he works at and we lost contact. Well later that month I saw him at a bar. My boyfriend and I were going through some rough times so I decided to go out and enjoy my life. I ran into the guy I like. He noticed me and came over and started talking. Well once again I was dating someone so I could pursue it. Well me and my boyfriend broke up a month ago. So my best friend works with this guy I like that's how I got the job there in Feb. Well I asked her for his email addy. Him and I have been talking ever since, but he now has a girlfriend. He told me that he has always had a crush on me but he knew I was dating someone. Well now he knows Im not seeing anyone. We have talked all the time now. I mean till 130 am some nights. He wants to pursue me but since he has a girl he cant. He is a loyal person. He said he wants to give her a fair chance. But what I don't understand is how can he give her a fair chance when he is flirting with me and thinking about me. I mean he ask me sometimes should I feel bad since Ive talked to you more today than my girl. Im wanting to find a song that describes this so I can send it to him. Im really wanting him to pursue me because we click and connect like crazy. So please help me find a song.
  • Nov 16, 2008, 03:18 PM
    N0help4u

Well it does take two to flirt so maybe you should be the one to back off some. Flirting can quite easily end up hurting once he decides he does choose her over you. So I would stop while you are ahead and tell him to let you know if and when it doesn't work out with his current relationship.
  • Nov 19, 2008, 12:07 AM
    thin74
    I know what about (don't cha By Pussycat dolls) or you need something slow and romantic
    :)
  • Jun 1, 2009, 11:15 AM
    DoctorPhyll

How about "Why Can't I" by Liz Phair?

YouTube - Liz Phair - Why can't I?
  • Jun 1, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Gem_22205

This seems to fit but as N0help4u suggested, I would advise you to back off and let things be for now. Try this one out. Lionel Richie's, "Hello".
  • Dec 27, 2009, 10:42 AM
    Cheystar
    Hmph. I Just Laugh by NeverShoutNever.
  • May 24, 2010, 07:56 PM
    ericababy69
    Stuck In The Moment By Justin Bieber(: I know he is for like, little kids, but it's actually a good song(: And it explains a lot!
  • May 25, 2010, 07:59 AM
    Kitkat22
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ericababy69 View Post
    Stuck In The Moment By Justin Bieber(: I know he is for like, little kids, but it's actually a good song(: And it explains a lot!

An old song... Dream, Dream, Dream.. by the Everly brothers or since he has a girfriend... try "i can't make you love me."
  • Sep 6, 2010, 06:35 PM
    ImustbeRaven
    Have you ever by Brandy
  • Sep 30, 2010, 02:22 AM
    Discord
    You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
    You Belong Here - Anberlin
    Sunshine - All-American Rejects

I'm going through something similar - but not the same.
  • Oct 27, 2010, 02:34 PM
    donquanetta
    Nicest thing - Kate nash
  • Nov 30, 2010, 05:18 PM
    Dallasgirl
    From A Table Away by: Sunny Sweeny
  • Mar 25, 2011, 02:53 AM
    Lemon_Boy1234
    The Boy Is Mine- Brandy
    Girlfriend-Malina Moye
    Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne
  • May 29, 2011, 12:19 AM
    samuelspeak
    Stay - Sugarland
  • Apr 16, 2012, 12:13 AM
    joyjkayem
    Girlfriend-Avril Lavigne :)
  • Apr 16, 2012, 12:14 AM
    joyjkayem
    Teardrops on my guitar-taylor swift
  • Apr 20, 2012, 06:33 PM
    ShaedeJones156
    I'm in the same boat! I met this Guy through my sister when he came to our Christmas party! I've known him for about almost six monthz now! He likes meh too but he has a girlfriend and we talk about liking each other but we've gotten in so many fights and now he barely talks to meh and I see him occasionally because he goes to the high school and I talk to him and I really do have a gigantic crush on him too so I know how your feeling
  • Jul 10, 2012, 04:29 PM
    Soccer Girl 17
    Okay I really like this guy and he is the sweetest guy ever, but he likes another girl. Yet at my sisters bonfire for her birthday we were sitting next to each other and 2 days later he tells me "i felt something between us when i was sitting next to you at the fire". Like seriously bud either go for me or her... someone please help me figure out what to do? I'm lost and I think I felt something between us too, but can't tell him that now :( help.I need advice
  • Jul 10, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Soccer Girl 17
    Okay that is me exactly. My crush goes to high school too and we used to talk all the time but not really anymore
  • Sep 13, 2012, 06:24 PM
    SnookiSoftball
    Call your girlfriend by Erato:)