Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Jealous and Insecure. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=642861)

• Mar 12, 2012, 05:02 AM
    LizPARK01
    Jealous and Insecure.
    I need help please.

Facebooked my partners wall Friday, full of innuendo jokes from other females. I got upset, and angry, thinking what the hell is this all about.

Told my partner don't want to see you again, but I didn't mean it. Now taken it, and doesn't want to see me. I was angry, and upset. Now having to pay the price.

What do I do? I have apologized so many times.
  • Mar 12, 2012, 05:12 AM
    DaniCalifornia
    Try not to say things out of anger. If you see something you don't like but know is innocent, calm down, then casually chat to him about it. Why isn't he accepting your apologies?

x Dani
  • Mar 12, 2012, 02:47 PM
    mmresd
    Communicate with him, try to fix things, and NEVER look at his personal things again.
  • Mar 31, 2012, 01:55 AM
    Stellaw
    You just wait for him to calm down and forgive you. You can't force him to do anything like to forgive you, to forget what you've done, to accept your sorrys, or anything. You can't force anybody to do what you want so just give him some space and wait for him to contact you or respond to your emails and what not.

His privacy was violated that's why he's acting that way.
    What do the innuendo jokes say? If you suspect him about cheating
    Or anything, try to talk to him about it and not go berserk the
    Minute you see anything you don't like. Love is just that
    Way. You can't always expect for everything to be in your favor.
  • Mar 31, 2012, 07:49 AM
    JudyKayTee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LizPARK01 View Post
    I need help please.
    Facebook. My partners wall Friday ful of innuendo jokes from other females.I got upset and angry.
    Thinking what the hell is this all about.
    Told my partner don't want to see you again.but I didn't mean it. Now taken it and doesn't want to see me.
    I was angry and upset.now having to pay the price.

What do I do? I have apologized so many times.

You may have given him a way out - sounds like he was getting ready to leave the relationship or else he wouldn't have written you off after you said you don't want to see him again.

Fact is that you can't control what other people post on HIS FB - and neither can he.

I'd let the situation cool down and do nothing, see what happens next.

I have learned to believe what people tell me - you told him you don't want to see him again. He believed you.
  • Mar 31, 2012, 10:41 PM
    talaniman
    Sorry you had to learn your lesson the hard way, but for now stop apologizing, leave him alone, and do better next time a situation like this comes up.

The lesson is to think before you act or speak.Then you may NOT have to apologize for your behavior, words, or actions.

PS

Maybe its better this way because he sure moved on rather fast.