Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Teens (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   What does it mean if a guy keeps glancing at you at youth group? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=728847)

• Jan 18, 2013, 03:31 PM
    mlager
    What does it mean if a guy keeps glancing at you at youth group?
    Ok there this guy at youth group and we have been talking for over a month now. I keep catching him glancing at me and I'm 18 years old, and he is 19 years old. What does that mean? Please I need help.
  • Jan 18, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Homegirl 50
    It could mean anything. It could mean he likes you. Keep talking to him and perhaps he or you will say something concrete
  • Jan 18, 2013, 07:11 PM
    Fr_Chuck
    A pimple on your nose perhaps ? OK you are 18, what do you think it means ?
    What do you want it to mean. And of course for you to know, you have to be looking at him, so what does your looking at him mean to you ?

The issue here is, do you like him ? Do you want to date him ? Does he have a girlfriend now?

You say you are talking to him, so guess what , how about asking him?
  • Jan 20, 2013, 07:11 PM
    SweetPea95
    He probably likes you
  • Jan 21, 2013, 08:20 AM
    mlager
    Home girl... ive been talking to him and I asked him to hang and he just said maybe

Fr chuck... yes I like him and yes I want to date him and no he doesn't have girlfriend
  • Jan 21, 2013, 08:27 AM
    Homegirl 50
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mlager View Post
    home girl.......ive been talking to him and i asked him to hang and he just said maybe

He may not like you as much as you like him. Just keep talking maybe you two can become friends and then who knows.
  • Jan 21, 2013, 08:30 AM
    mlager
    Homegirl... okay and we been friends for along time now,we've been friends since I was in 5th grade
  • Jan 21, 2013, 08:54 AM
    Homegirl 50
    Like I said he may not like you as much as you like him, or he may be mildly interested.
  • Jan 21, 2013, 08:59 AM
    mlager
    OK
  • Jan 21, 2013, 09:05 AM
    Wondergirl
    There's one sure way to find out -- ask him out, to McDonald's to do more talking or to a movie that you both would like or to watch an old movie on DVD at your house.
  • Jan 21, 2013, 09:10 AM
    mlager
    I don't have hardley anymoney, and I asked him to hang out and he was like maybe I don't know, so I don't know anymore
  • Jan 21, 2013, 09:12 AM
    Wondergirl
    Ask him to come to your home along with several other people from your youth group. You can have easy and cheap snacks and watch a DVD or play board games.

Is this a Christian youth group?
  • Jan 21, 2013, 09:17 AM
    mlager
    Wondergirl... ive asked him to hangout and he said maybe I don't know, and like when he is around me he is like nervous to talk to me so I have to start the conversation and yes it's a christian youth group
  • Jan 21, 2013, 09:20 AM
    Wondergirl
    You keep throwing roadblocks in the way. What do YOU think would help you two get to know each other better?

At your church?
  • Jan 21, 2013, 09:25 AM
    mlager
    Probley you, but he won't come and talk to me.like he is nervous, so I'm always the one coming up to him, ill see him Wednesday night at youth, what do I do? Wait for him to come up to me or do I go to him? Cause after youth he always text me hi when me and him are right there close to each other
  • Jan 21, 2013, 09:31 AM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

probley ya, but he wont come and talk to me.like he is nervous, so im always the one coming up to him, ill see him wednesday night at youth, what do i do? wait for him to come up to me or do i go to him? cause after youth he alway txt me hi when me and him r right there close to each other

We've suggested what you can do, but you say no. We've suggested you make a move, but you say no. If you won't do anything to move this along, then you and he will see each other and talk only at youth group meetings and get-togethers. If you are unwilling to make a move, there is no future in this.
  • Jan 21, 2013, 09:36 AM
    mlager
    But how do I make that move and yes I will I'm not scared??
  • Jan 21, 2013, 09:47 AM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

but how do i make that move and yes i will im not scared????

What have I told you in this thread?
  • Jan 21, 2013, 10:02 AM
    mlager
    Ook
  • Jan 21, 2013, 10:15 AM
    Wondergirl
    Are you a high school graduate? And is he?