Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Teens (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   Hide semen stains from parents (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=97776)

• Jun 1, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Kezdet
    Hide semen stains from parents
    I think this is the place to ask it, (hope it is)

Any ways I'm a teenager and I've been masturbating, I've masturbated and ejaculated and now there are semen stains on my wall and probably my sheets.

I'm not worried about my sheets they'll get washed, but is there anything I can do to wash away the semen stains on my wall to the naked eye and black light? Or should I just paint the wall a new color so the semen gets painted over?

Id prefer a soulution which would let me just scrub the stains away but I've tried soap, antiseptic, and some other stuff and its not coming off.

Can anyone give me some other possible options?
  • Jun 1, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Clough
    What about just some plain old glass cleaner or even Comet? Just some really hot water might even do the trick. What you are describing has probably just dried up. Using hot water would have the same effect on the wall as putting the sheets in the washer.

But, when washing or scrubbing an area that is painted, I would suggest washing or scrubbing a really big area so it doesn't look like a small area has been cleaned. Doing a really big area is more likely to blend in with the rest of the wall that way.

Just a suggestion for the future: Remember to wipe up right away after "doing your thing." Don't let it dry.
  • Jun 1, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Matt3046
    Trust me even if someone notices, (which is doubtful) No one will care. Don't sweat it we all have it.
  • Jun 2, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Kezdet
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt3046
    Trust me even if someone notices, (which is doubtful) No one will care. Don't sweat it we all have it.

But "I" care, I mean I turn on my blck light and poof there it is and its like glowing so I have to turn of my black light and I'm all eeeeew he eh oh well thanks
  • Jun 2, 2007, 06:11 PM
    victoria_mitchell
    Use anything with pneumonia 409, bleach, Windex... gone like that! Trust me I have younger brothers lol
  • Jun 2, 2007, 06:15 PM
    kepi
    I used to have this problem, and when I did, Windex was my best friend :-D
  • Jun 2, 2007, 06:46 PM
    helper05
    Who's going to take a blacklight in your room looking for semen stains?
  • Jun 2, 2007, 06:49 PM
    victoria_mitchell
    Quote:

Originally Posted by helper05
    whos gonna take a blacklight in your room looking for semen stains?

Hey dude! My mom took a black light in my room before I even knew what that sh*t was...
  • Jun 4, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Kezdet
    Quote:

Originally Posted by helper05
    whos gonna take a blacklight in your room looking for semen stains?

They don't have to, I already have a black light in my room and I don't want them turning it on then POOF there's little streaks on the walls

Its embarrassing... besides my brother would probably get a black light if I didn't have one just so he could be a jackass and that would be embarrassing more so

Kind of like what victoria said
  • Jun 4, 2007, 07:18 PM
    victoria_mitchell
    Honestly even if no one was going to go in your room it makes you feel more safe and content knowing that "Just Incase" it ever comes down to that your covered!

***WINDEX***
  • Jun 15, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Wondergirl
    Could you avoid hitting the wall next time?
  • Jun 18, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Kezdet
    I do avoid hitting the wall... untill I clean myself up and then I don't use a napkin or something I just fling (I don't do it no more cleaning it up off walls too much work)

And now my room's walls are clean again even under a black light.
  • Jun 18, 2007, 02:57 PM
    nauticalstar420
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kezdet
    I do avoid hittin the wall...untill i clean myself up and then i dont use a napkin or something i jsut fling (i dont do it no more cleanin it up off walls too much work)

and now my room's walls are clean again even under a black light.

Usually when guys want to hide it they just masturbate in the shower... just a suggestion :)
  • Jun 18, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Kezdet
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    hide it they just masturbate in the shower

The showers a pretty good place but you got to worry about your semen starting to clog the drains. In a college shower some guy was jackin off in the showers until it was clogged. In the end the college people said stop or well do a dna test and then expel you. Poin is semen can clog the shower drain if done enough.
  • Jun 18, 2007, 03:29 PM
    nauticalstar420
    With a bunch of college guys all doing it in the same showers its going to clog the drain. If its just you doing it every once in a while it won't clog, it'll be OK.
  • Jun 20, 2007, 08:29 PM
    rachelC
    Put up a poster, or just color it , like write your name, maybe ull get yelled for it but hey better than semen marks.. haha or even put up stickers of like skateboard brands or bands
  • Jul 9, 2007, 08:32 PM
    ally123
    1 wash it with windex
    2 do it in the toilet