Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Teens (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   What should I do if my ex girlfriend doesn't talk to me? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=650246)

• Apr 17, 2012, 04:43 PM
    seismobryan
    I know... I'm making a fool out fool out of myself
  • Apr 17, 2012, 04:45 PM
    seismobryan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Have you noticed no matter how you reword, or re-ask this question the answers are the same?

I think I'm losing my mind... and trying to get different opinion from other people... and everything is the same
  • Apr 17, 2012, 06:28 PM
    talaniman
    So now that you didn't resolve that issue, just swept it under the rug, you have yet another dilemma on your hands. If you are going to stay with this insecure, manipulative demanding female, you will have to walk the line between reassuring, and accommodating, as you have failed to work together to set boundaries, resolve issues to the benefit of you both, or even communicate.

Seems you are faced with a decision you don't want to make, so talk or leave. Or be helpless as things get worse.
  • Apr 18, 2012, 01:30 AM
    Homegirl 50
    You are obsessing over something you cannot control and it's useless.
    You are young and have a lot of years and girls ahead of you. Get over this and move on.
  • Apr 18, 2012, 02:06 PM
    seismobryan
    Quote:

So now that you didn't resolve that issue, just swept it under the rug, you have yet another dilemma on your hands. If you are going to stay with this insecure, manipulative demanding female, you will have to walk the line between reassuring, and accommodating, as you have failed to work together to set boundaries, resolve issues to the benefit of you both, or even communicate.

Seems you are faced with a decision you don't want to make, so talk or leave. Or be helpless as things get worse.

Well I have a question ? And also I have to tell you other things that have been happened lately
  • Apr 18, 2012, 07:20 PM
    talaniman
    Go right ahead. Ask anything.
  • Apr 18, 2012, 07:23 PM
    seismobryan
    Quote:

Go right ahead. Ask anything.

Look.. I thought I was getting over her but I'm not this girl was really special for me... what if I let her alone till she get over me... like if I start all over again with her (well if she ever talk to me me again )... do you is there any chance to get back with her ?
  • Apr 18, 2012, 07:50 PM
    talaniman
    Those are a lot of what ifs, and I cannot say what will happen between you, but I can advise you to make a decision based on facts, and not just feelings, and for that, you both will need a clear head, and a lot of healing, and something else that you haven't shown in the past, a willingness to work together to resolve your issues to the benefit of you both.

Right now, that's not happening is it, so leave each other alone, as feelings are never enough to make a relationship work, and this one isn't. Sorry, but you don't have a lot of good options here.
  • Apr 18, 2012, 07:54 PM
    seismobryan
    Quote:

Those are a lot of what ifs, and I cannot say what will happen between you, but I can advise you to make a decision based on facts, and not just feelings, and for that, you both will need a clear head, and a lot of healing, and something else that you haven't shown in the past, a willingness to work together to resolve your issues to the benefit of you both.

Right now, thats not happening is it, so leave each other alone, as feelings are never enough to make a relationship work, and this one isn't. Sorry, but you don't have a lot of good options here.

You don't have like Fb or windows live messenger like we can talk in private.. because I see you know a lot of this stuff... because there is a lot of things I need like advices

Personal info deleted for privacy and security
  • Apr 18, 2012, 08:47 PM
    talaniman
    Be here when you get back.
  • Apr 19, 2012, 01:53 PM
    seismobryan
    Quote:

Be here when you get back.

But I don't want to sound disrespectful or something , I know you have a life and stuff and you're probably busy... but when I reply you take like 40 minutes to reply and when you reply me its like around 11 or 12... so that's why I need to talk to you in private and get answer quick... sorry if I sounded disrespectful but I really need to talk to you about something