Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Women's Health (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=357)
-   -   Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=156124)

• Nov 26, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Krisssay86
    Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant?
    My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?
  • Nov 26, 2007, 09:17 AM
    leti1980
    Are you having any symptoms?
  • Nov 26, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Krisssay86
    Not really. Just some cramping here and there, like I am going to get my period but then it goes away for a day or two. Very slight nausea at random times during the day but never lasts more than an hour. No vomitting. Had some moderate lower back pain about a week ago but that has subsided.
  • Nov 26, 2007, 09:29 AM
    leti1980
    I got sickness feeling at all times of the day and the feeling like my period was coming when I was pregnant. I would test again and if its still negative go to the docs.
    Did you have unproctected sex and if so when was it in you cycle?
  • Nov 26, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Krisssay86
    Yes I did. I'm not sure exactly when it was, probably a few weeks after my last period. Do you think I should take a home test again or see my doctor?
  • Nov 26, 2007, 09:35 AM
    leti1980
    If you can aford just to go and get a test then think you should do that. When I did a test it was negative and then 2 weeks later it was positive but I tested to early.
    Would it be a happy thing if you were or a bit of a nightmare?
  • Nov 26, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Krisssay86
    Well, I am just about done with school so even though it isn't anything I had planned on, it would not be a nightmare persay. Since I'm 11 days late, I've had some time to think about what I would do if I actually were pregnant. Thank you for all of your help!
  • Nov 26, 2007, 09:42 AM
    leti1980
    Your welcome let me know how you get on. My baby was unplaned but she is the best thing to ever happen to me though I am 27 so it's a normal age to have a baby. You will be fine if you decided to keep it if you are pregent. There are many reasons that you period has not come though so try not to worry too much. Just give me a message if you need to talk it's a scary thing I know
  • Nov 28, 2007, 04:00 PM
    kayleigh1989
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Krisssay86
    my period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

Sometimes periods can be irregular its best to go to ur doctors because they no a lot.
  • Nov 28, 2009, 02:01 AM
    yasmine911
    Hi, if u do decide to not want it I would love to have a baby if you want to give it up for adoption.
  • Nov 27, 2010, 01:34 PM
    becka1286
    I was 11 days late or my priod and I did a test too and that came back negative, I finished my perid just over a week ago and now I'm getting heartburn. I've never been late for my cycle x