Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Pregnancy & New Motherhood (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=262)
-   -   Ask ob gyn question and get answer free (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=439155)

• Jan 25, 2010, 06:43 PM
    rachelldowns
    Ask ob gyn question and get answer free
    I am taking a b12/hcg shot for weight loss the shot I am taking only has 125ui of hcg and I had my last shot 6 days ago. I missed my period yesterday so I took a hpt (first response) today and got a positive so I am wondering if with the low dosage of hcg that I had if it could still be in my system giving me a false positve or if it would be out of my system by now and I could be pregnant?
  • Aug 3, 2010, 02:14 AM
    wehavefaith
    Hi.. I'm confused.. I'm 23 and been with my fiancé for 4 years.. we are trying to have a baby.. a few weeks ago I experienced sore breasts for a week, so I took a pregnant. Test and was negative. Then I got my period a week after that.. now after my period I've had the most weirdest smell coming from my vagina.. my fiancé says its kind of like a sour vinegar smell.. I've never smelled anything like it before.. it has now been a week and it hasn't gone away.. and I smell it most after we have intercourse.. I don't have any insurance, and was also looking for a free clinic to get checked by a obgyn.. what should I do.. and is it normal to not get pregnant. If we have been trying for the past 4 years?
  • Sep 28, 2010, 11:23 AM
    courtney7106

I miscarried on July 14 at 7 weeks into pregnancy. I have not had a period since may 25. I had no d&c and at the beginning of this month I started birth control. I was also on antibiotics from being sick the first week and am now on an antibiotic for my acne. The first night I took my birth control I woke up at 4 am and vomited 3- 4 times. The next day I was fine. BUT the next day I woke up at 6 and vomited once then I was fine. I took a pt and it was negative. Now, the day before yesterday I had heartburn which I never have and yesterday vomited around 8 AGAIN and had a bad headache last night. Is this from the birth control or am I pregnant again? Yes I have had unprotected sex since I got on the because. PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED ANSWERS
  • Oct 18, 2010, 11:26 PM
    annie25
    I am 25 years old I only had a period twice in my life me and my boyfriend had sex and two days later I was cramping in my sleep but I haven't got no period what do that mean
  • Oct 19, 2010, 02:57 AM
    DoulaLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by annie25 View Post
    i am 25 years old i only had a period twice in my life me and my boyfriend had sex and two days later i was cramping in my sleep but i havent got no period what do that mean

It is likely just some cramps. People get them from time to time. Could you become pregnant? Only if you are ovulating which may or may not be happening. Have you spoken to your doctor about having had only two periods so far? Maybe you are going to have another period start soon.
    IF you were to become pregnant, you wouldn't feel anything quite that early.
  • Oct 29, 2010, 11:56 PM
    macwilson4
    Had two boys trying to have a baby girl what to do
  • Nov 8, 2010, 07:08 PM
    lauren420420
    Me and my man of 7 yrs had intercouse friday and he cumed in me about 4-5 times when should i take a ept test?
  • Nov 9, 2010, 04:23 AM
    DoulaLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lauren420420 View Post
    ME AND MY MAN OF 7 YRS HAD INTERCOUSE FRIDAY AND HE CUMED IN ME ABOUT 4-5 TIMES WHEN SHOULD I TAKE A EPT TEST?

Wait and see what happens when your next period is due. You can test a few days before you expect your period, but accuracy is better if a period is actually missed.
    Keep in mind there is only a short window of time each month that pregnancy can occur. This is why it can take many couples a fair amount of time before pregnancy is achieved.
  • Nov 29, 2010, 06:36 PM
    misspinky
    Why I diding come on my period
  • Nov 29, 2010, 06:57 PM
    DoulaLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by misspinky View Post
    why i diding come on my preiod

There can be several reasons... could you possibly be pregnant? If you have been having sex, try a pregnancy test.
  • Nov 30, 2010, 04:40 AM
    jaericynn
    I hada miscarriage back in April. I began BCPs because we were told to wait at least 3 months before trying again. After the 3 months, I stopped the BCPs. It was 3 months and we did't get pregnant. So we discussed it and decided to wait. I began the BCPs again with my nect menstrual cycle and I stayed sick with them so I stopped again. My cycle came back after 4 days from the first cycle began. Now I am totally off and don't know when my cycle will be due again. We have not bene using any methods of birth control other than pulling out for lik maybe 3-4 days. What type of outcome shold I expect?
  • Nov 30, 2010, 03:46 PM
    DoulaLC

If you stopped the pills again recently, it may take a few months to get cycles regular again... or it may start up next month and remain consistent after that. Birth control pills effect people differently sometimes, so often is is just a matter of waiting and seeing.

If you don't want to become pregnant right now, consider another form of birth control. Withdrawal method can work well for some couples, and is certainly better than no protection, but it takes knowing your body well and using it correctly.
  • Dec 5, 2010, 05:58 PM
    iioveu
    I am sexually active. My periods usually come on time and the calculations between periods each month fluctuates however, my periods would always be on time. My last period was on Nov. 3, 2010 and today is Dec. 5, 2010 and I still don't have any period. Could I be pregnant? When will be a good time to test?
  • Dec 5, 2010, 07:08 PM
    DoulaLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by iioveu View Post
    I am sexually active. My periods usually come on time and the calculations between periods each month fluctuates however, my periods would always be on time. My last period was on Nov. 3, 2010 and today is Dec. 5, 2010 and I still don't have any period. Could I be pregnant? When will be a good time to test??

I would give it an extra week to see if it shows up late. No period, then try a test. Period could just be off; certainly, since you have been having sex, pregnancy would be a possibility.
  • Mar 13, 2011, 02:16 PM
    moats
    I'm about 6 weeks and I'm worrd because I'm having carping
  • Mar 13, 2011, 02:29 PM
    JudyKayTee

You are having cramping?

Contact your Doctor.
  • Apr 19, 2011, 11:28 AM
    lapeke1986
    My question is: I have 2 girls of my first husband since I had the segundaalos six months, I separated from my husband I had another couple and decided to have a baby peronunca became pregnant last 2 years after Imedio to separate myself from him and now I have 8 months with m third pair and I could not get pregnant that happened to me?
  • Apr 19, 2011, 06:00 PM
    JudyKayTee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lapeke1986 View Post
    my question is: I have 2 girls of my first husband since I had the segundaalos six months, I separated from my husband I had another couple and decided to have a baby peronunca became pregnant last 2 years after Imedio to separate myself from him and now I have 8 months with m third pair and I could not get pregnant that happened to me?

I have absolutely no idea what you are asking. What is segundaalos?

What is perouunca?

What is Imedio?
  • May 5, 2011, 04:19 PM
    trish887
    Hi.Ok my question is I am 34 weeks pregnant and I have been having bad sharp pains in my vagina area real bad and my back is killing me all the time and my stomach is really hard the stomach part never goes away its always hard.Could you please tell me if these are early signs of labor or if I am dialting with the sharp pains in vagina and why is my stomach aways hard what does that mean please help with these questions.Does it mean baby might be here sooner then I think.My due date is June 22 2011 and is 34 weeks now help...
  • May 6, 2011, 07:14 AM
    JudyKayTee

Get off the computer and call your Doctor or go to an Emergency Room.