Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Paranormal Phenomena (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247)
-   -   Is my house haunted (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=248188)

• Aug 12, 2008, 12:13 PM
    iloveanthony01
    Is my house haunted
    The last week things have been happeneing in my house such as a girl running across my bedroom to blankets flying acroos the room to footsteps all night long to pictures I never thought I even owned laying in the middle of my hallway cut out around the face. Can someone please tell me what I should do to find out information on my house.
  • Aug 12, 2008, 12:18 PM
    pnkrkmama
    Tell it/them to leave that it/they are unwelcome here out loud and calmly. If you are a Christian, claim the blood of Jesus Christ over yourself and home. The name of Jesus causes thing like that to flee
  • Aug 13, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Tahmina
    Sounds scary
  • Aug 13, 2008, 06:57 AM
    N0help4u
    It is probably a child ghost they like doing mischievous type things and are harmless for the most part
    Do as pnkrkmama
  • Aug 17, 2008, 03:49 PM
    GHOST MASTER
    OK LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY.

YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING GHOST HAUNTING YOUR HOUSE:
    entity
    poltergiest
    possibly a phantom (that sucks for you)

here's what you have to do:

1.call ghost hunters
    2.get an exorcism from a local preist
    3.NEVER EVER EVER walk around the house alone... its stupid and bad things happen every time
    4.a good idea would be to set up some digital recorders and cameras around the hotspots of the places you see these things.

to find information about your house I would call up the realetor or search Google for background info on your house.

^reasons for ghost^
    -most likely the child died in your house
    -the child is most likely also responsible for the poltergiest like happenings (bed sheets flying and pictures in hallway)
    -its also possible the child was disturbed and is cutting out the faces as a warning to you.
    -or another ghost may be in the house along with the little girl. (still warning you to get out)
    -the girl is what I would describe as an entity or "evil ghost";maybe even a phantom.

I hope this helps you. I've been haunted by things like this before and ever since I've always been ready to learn more about them. So I now am shareing the info with you.
  • Aug 17, 2008, 06:30 PM
    pnkrkmama
    Fear gives it power. Darkness feeds on fear. If you are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ you have no reason to be afraid, in fact you are empowered against such things. Demons flee when the name of Jesus is spoken! "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for Thou art with me..."
  • Dec 21, 2008, 02:34 PM
    topher

If you drink lay off the bottle for a couple of weeks
  • Dec 26, 2008, 01:41 AM
    Josh123313
    I'd say try and get the spirit out of the house as soon as possible in the meantime get out of the house
  • Jan 4, 2009, 02:10 PM
    Katie12197

WOW I HAVE NEVER HERD OF THAT Try what ghost master said NAD BURN SAGE IN THE HOUSE it clenses the area! GOOD LUCK