Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Other Education (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=232)
-   -   How to get degree after diploma (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=91078)

• May 10, 2007, 01:00 AM
    vikasjha
    How to get degree after diploma
    Hi,
    I sailing as mercantile marine as chief mates and have diploma in nautical sciences
    However I want to continue my further education and for which I would need
    Graduate degree in any field

By any means is it possible that I upgrade my diploma
    Or can get admission in to 3rd year of any BSc course?within india or abroad?
    Also id like to do things as fast as possible
  • May 10, 2007, 01:20 AM
    Clough
    As long as you are able to pay the money and have good enough grades, then I don't see why a college or university would not accept you.

As far as upgrading your diploma - you have already graduated from a place that grants a diploma based upon their criteria of what they want you to study and be successful at in order for you to be granted the diploma. So, I don't see how there would be a way for you to upgrade your diploma other then by taking courses elsewhere that would get you a more advanced degree.
  • Jan 30, 2010, 11:06 PM
    ameya_hajare17
    I have done 4 years diploma in shipbuilding engg. Goa in this course I have done 1 year implant training in shipyards and npw working as a trainee engineer in bharati shipyard. Nw I want to do sailing so should I do any suitable course if yes then which? Or whether I get directly a job on ship.
  • Jan 31, 2010, 01:35 PM
    Clough
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ameya_hajare17 View Post
    i have done 4 years diploma in shipbuilding engg. goa in this course i have done 1 year implant training in shipyards and npw working as a trainee engineer in bharati shipyard. nw i want to do sailing so should i do any suitable course if yes then which? or whether i get directly a job on ship.

Hi, ameya_hajare17!

This is the really old and now archived thread of someone else. If you would like for your question to get noticed the most, then it would be best if you would start a new thread.

Thanks!
  • Apr 11, 2010, 09:34 PM
    v_ahlawat
    Sir,
    I am planning to diploma in Draftsman(Civil) form ITI PUSA New Delhi, India. It's a 2 year diploma course. Currently I have just completed my 10th class exam.
    Gentlemen I will be very thankful to you if you can answer some of my question.

1. Eligibility for admission into diploma course(Draftsman(Civil)).

2. After completing the diploma what will be the procedure for getting a degree in the same field.

Sir if you want then I can e-mail you the charter they have put on.
  • Aug 8, 2010, 01:45 PM
    kkadiya
    I have diploma completed in s.s.polytecnic ,visnagar so please guide line in after diploma for electrical engg.
  • Aug 8, 2010, 01:47 PM
    kkadiya

I have diploma completed in s.s.polytecnic ,visnagar so please guide line in after diploma for electrical engg.
  • Aug 9, 2010, 11:18 AM
    SUDHMAM

Sir I am doing Diploma in Computer technology at Ryan College of Engineering at Goregaon. I would like to do degree next year after I complete my Diploma.Could you please list out names of colleges where I can do since everybody says that AEFT COLLEGES ARE DEEMED UNIVERSITY
  • Nov 13, 2010, 10:43 PM
    Vaishakhi
    I had done 10th & 3 years diploma course in it and now I want to do MBA so, what is the procedure to do MBA?
  • Nov 24, 2010, 05:37 AM
    bhoop
    Which degree we can do after diploma of building of construction
  • Nov 25, 2011, 06:42 AM
    abubakar123
    I have complete course diploma only I don't get diploma certificate and I have 10 years experience in Oil and gas filed and under quantity surveyor for mechanical field and I would like to upgreade my degree please advice me
  • Jan 5, 2012, 09:21 AM
    chitranshi
    after polytechnic diploma Bsc=graduation
  • May 15, 2012, 04:47 AM
    nibash
    Can any one help out by listing all the courses afer diploma??