Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Jan 14, 2015, 09:55 PM
    Attractive blonde woman is detective for unfaithful men
    This very attractive blonde woman was working as a detective for unfaithful men. Her clients(the wives) were hiring her to seduce their husbands and try to get them in bed. It is not Chloe(2009).

Check out some similar questions!

What is it some women find attractive in bad men? [ 3 Answers ]

I've noticed that so many good women fall prey to bad men and at least to me, all the stories I've heard, its always apparent that the man only wants sex from the woman but they let him win and have it anyway. In the case of someone I know, she lost her virginity to a man who brainwashed her into...

Gumshoe detective falls for a blonde who turns out to be a ghost. [ 1 Answers ]

This is a forties type American detective film. A detective is hired to recover some jewels from a mysterious blonde. He falls for her and it transpires that she is a ghost. In a scene on a ferry she sings the song "where or when. I cannot for he life of me remember the title, can anybody help...

What do guys find more attractive? Blonde or dark hair? [ 20 Answers ]

I just want to see what guys find more attractive. Ive been very blonde and almost black but now I need to decide what I want again. Ive asked my boyfriend many times, but he doesn't have an opinion on it. I know you'll say it "depends on the girl", but I want guys opinions. What is better? Blonde...

What kind of butt do women find attractive on men? [ 9 Answers ]

What kind of butt do woman find attractive on men? Is it small butts, medium butts, big butts, butts that look like they were lifted in the air by surgery what kind do women think is most attractive?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.