Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XD005 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2013, 04:08 PM
    What is it some women find attractive in bad men?
    I've noticed that so many good women fall prey to bad men and at least to me, all the stories I've heard, its always apparent that the man only wants sex from the woman but they let him win and have it anyway. In the case of someone I know, she lost her virginity to a man who brainwashed her into thinking that sex is the only thing you can give a man and ended up losing her virginity to him and continued to have sex with him a couple times afterwards, he wasn't even in a committed relationship with her. So I just kind of wonder, what is it that women find so attractive with these type of men that may blind them to their true intentions. I thought perhaps some women would be able to give me some input on this.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2013, 04:16 PM
    They like the challenge thinking they can change them. They like the adventure. They think good guys don't do anything but work and sit at home. Then there are a lot of good guys that whine about 'never being able to get a girl' which turns a lot of girls totally off.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2013, 07:43 PM
    I am not a woman but I know some women who seemed to have chosen guys who were very similar to their fathers and in the examples that come to mind in my experience, sometimes those fathers had some serious problems. Did they inherit a gene from their mother that caused them to think that- or made them want to ---as Joy said- take on the challenge of changing the partner into what they wanted? I have no documentation to support that as the cause, just what I have think I have observed several times. It could also be that they have a personality that is easily manipulated by men who have no scruples-- that is to say, if they had waited to find a man with more character, he might have not taken advantage of a particular woman's weakness, but unfortunately met a man of low character first or several times who did take advantage of the weakness.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2013, 04:41 AM
    Not a women either, but I think it tends to do with their desire to tame the unknown. The mysterious, rebellious guy, as cliché as it sounds, is often very attractive to an otherwise ordinary women. Some guys have that swagger that makes them really attractive - I would even throw myself in that category, although I wouldn't say I'm a "bad" guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do men find having two women in bed sexy [ 8 Answers ]

My spouse wants to have a ménage à trois and I agreed to disagree... Its something he has wanted to do for sometime now. I explain to him that I would give him a pass but he insist that I be involve... I have no major issue with this however, if the women try to pleasure me I'm sure she will want...

Self-conscious about myself.. do you think women would find me attractive? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I know this sounds like a joke. But I assure you, I'm being serious! Now this has nothing to do with my "bestfriend" in my other thread... this is simply a general question. I'm 18, about 5'7". I'm very scrawny. I was just wondering, does anyone here think women would find me attractive? I...

What kind of butt do women find attractive on men? [ 9 Answers ]

What kind of butt do woman find attractive on men? Is it small butts, medium butts, big butts, butts that look like they were lifted in the air by surgery what kind do women think is most attractive?

View more questions Search