Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumbwit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 02:04 PM
    Gumshoe detective falls for a blonde who turns out to be a ghost.
    This is a forties type American detective film. A detective is hired to recover some jewels from a mysterious blonde. He falls for her and it transpires that she is a ghost. In a scene on a ferry she sings the song "where or when. I cannot for he life of me remember the title, can anybody help please?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 19, 2011, 02:15 PM

Gotham

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man falls in love with a ghost and drowns himself to join her [ 7 Answers ]

I saw this movie around 1995 and have searched everywhere in the net to find it. A single man moves into a house. In the cellar he sees an apparition, a female ghost that seems to be calling him. He finds some artifact from the woman in the cellar, and becomes obsessed with finding out who she...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

Blonde hair turns pink [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got blonde highlights, as I always do. I went to the beach two days afterwards and everything was OK, when I got back some parts of my hair are PINKISH PURPLE but mostly PINK I don't know what to do. It's not my whole hair that's pink but only a few spots. Someone please help me!:(

View more questions Search