Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Human Resources (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=450012)

• Feb 21, 2010, 11:34 PM
    humanstudent
    10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations
    Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation
  • Feb 21, 2010, 11:36 PM
    humanstudent
    10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations
    Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specification,job evaluations
  • Feb 21, 2010, 11:39 PM
    humanstudent

10 differences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations
  • Feb 21, 2010, 11:41 PM
    humanstudent
    10 differences between downsizing and right sizing
    10 point differences between downsizing and right sizing
  • Feb 21, 2010, 11:42 PM
    Clough
    Hi, humanstudent!

Is this a homework question?

Thanks!
  • Feb 22, 2010, 10:32 PM
    humanstudent

Hi Clough ,
    Yes this is my home work question guide me
  • Feb 22, 2010, 10:39 PM
    Clough
    Hi again, humanstudent!

Okay, let's start simple. Do you know the differences in the definitions between the three titles, please?

Job description

Job specification

Job evaluations

Thanks!
  • Feb 22, 2010, 11:01 PM
    Clough
    I've been waiting to help you, humanstudent. But, you do need to respond. I would like to show and teach you how to come up with the answers yourself.

Thanks!
  • Feb 23, 2010, 02:31 PM
    humanstudent

Hi clough
    Dear I respond you regularly. But dear now I need immediate help to complete this question because I got short time to answer this question if you can then thank you very much.JOB DESCRIPTION: It is a statement of duties, tasks, activities of a position. It elucidates the primary and secondary activities of a position. It also presents the reporting relationship and also the conditions under which the position holder should work. (For ex, desk job, lot of traveling involved, always on the field,
    JOB SPECIFICATION: It is a statement of the eligibility criteria. It describes the qualifications, skills required for the position.
    OB EVALUATION: It is a process of estimating the worth of a job in order to fix the salary/wage. There are many methods used to evaluate a job viz. point method, factor comparison method, etc.
  • Aug 15, 2010, 09:42 PM
    alijj
    Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specification,job evaluations
  • Aug 15, 2010, 09:46 PM
    alijj

Send me it later at my email.thanks
  • Aug 15, 2010, 09:57 PM
    alijj
    10 differences between job description,job specification,job evaluations
  • Aug 19, 2010, 12:57 AM
    Clough
    Old and archived thread. It's no longer visible on the list of currently active threads. This site also doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. Since this is the thread of someone else and if anyone else has a separate question, please start a new thread if you'd like for your question to recognized as being your own and get noticed the most.

Thanks!
  • Aug 23, 2011, 09:52 PM
    kanakkumari
    Hi.. guyz
    Advantages of Job Description
    It helps the supervisors in assigning work to the subordinates so that he can guide and monitor their performances.
    It helps in recruitment and selection procedures.
    It assists in manpower planning.
    It is also helpful in performance appraisal.
    It is helpful in job evaluation in order to decide about rate of remuneration for a specific job.
    It also helps in chalking out training and development programmes.
    Advantages of Job Specification
    It is helpful in preliminary screening in the selection procedure.
    It helps in giving due justification to each job.
    It also helps in designing training and development programmes.
    It helps the supervisors for counseling and monitoring performance of employees.
    It helps in job evaluation.
    It helps the management to take decisions regarding promotion, transfers and giving extra benefits to the employees.

Hope it will help you to find out to find the difference between J D AND J S.

Regards
    KanaK Kumari