Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Teens (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   I made a girl cry, I feel like crap (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=289979)

• Dec 8, 2008, 08:31 PM
    AManWithNoName
    I made a girl cry, I feel like crap
    I did a baaad thing, and I feel like dirt. I just quit smokin, so latley, I've been really off, and kind of on edge. So, here's what happined, I was walking to my next class and this guy who I got in a fight with came up to me, accusing me of starting rumurs about him, listen I don't start rumurs, I'm not a 13 year old girl, so I'm all like, listen, can we do this another time, and he's all like you better apoligize for starting rumors, he's trying to act all cool in front of his girl friend, so I tells him that I didn't say shiit, he still doesn't believe me, he says to me, you better apoligize or your going to get your kicked, listen, that was really really funny, and of course I laughed, because I've gotten into a fight with this guy before, and I won, I'm not braggin, I'm not the toughest guy, I'm just smart, I know how to fight, so I look him in the face and ask him, by who? I wasn't trying to be an asswhole, I seriously wanted to know, so I guess I pissed him off, he came at me and tried to pop me one in the face, he lands one on me, I try to walk away, but he still wants to fight, he pushes me from behind, and I go beserk, listen, I haven't had a smoke for three weeks, it was early, and I was tired, I chopped him in the neck, and he falls to the ground, at that moment, I was so angry, I couldn't control myself, I jumped on this guy and just startes to pumble his face with left and right hooks, my ex girlfriend pulled me off him. I didn't know what I was doing. I look around and I see he's bleedin through the nose, his girlfreind was crying, and I reall why don't like it when girls cry, it breaks my heart. So I'm sitting there while every one is starin, and I'm getting yelled at by his girlfriend, I'm not really paying attention, I felt afful, my ex walked me to my class, I was so shocked at what I did, I was discusted, not because I turned this guys face into a storm, he kind of deserved it, its because I made a girl cry, I felt like scum. Is there something I can do to show I'm sorry, I already tried to apoligize once before, but it didn't help, please help me
  • Dec 8, 2008, 08:49 PM
    xodani

Look not going to lie girls can be emotional wreks I'm surprsed she didn't stop her boyfriend from starting the fight so yes you lost control and her boyfriend ended up hurt but if you had been the one hurt most likley she would have been mad at him for starting anything so you owe him nothing but if you feel bad about her getting upset just tell her. Say your sorry and whether she listens or not is her problem but that would be the right thing to do.
  • Dec 8, 2008, 08:53 PM
    IKIAS

Aww hunny, I'm sorry you got put in that situation. I know it's tuff sometimes to tune people out, but that's all I can really say about something like this. I got to tell you though, being a girl, I have a lot of respect for guys who go out of their way to be good to women. I can almost guarantee you that, if this guy is making this stuff up like you say, his girlfriend will find out about it and he'll wish she didn't. Did you apologize to the girl or to the guy you hit? If you apologize to the guy and get things cool with him, she will have a whole lot more respect for you. Just tell him what you were going through that day and get his side of the story without interrupting him. If it gets heated again, just ignore him and walk away. Hope this helps :)
  • Dec 9, 2008, 12:52 PM
    AManWithNoName

I did, I apoligized to his girl friend, not him, I tried to tell her that I was sencerley sorry, and I tried to explain about my ciggy problum, she didn't listen, and its not helping my cravings for a ciggy, or a joint
  • Dec 9, 2008, 02:01 PM
    xodani

Then let it go, don't let such a trivial fight ruin all your progress. You appoligized and that was the right thing to do DO NOT let this drive you back to smoking it was really big of you to quit so look at that accomplishment instead of someone's inability to forgive you for something that was not entirly your fault.