Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 06:22 AM
    Yeah just let Russia keep propping up Assad and run refugees into Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey, and bolstering Hezbollah, because you are afraid of the Jihadist faction. That's a brilliant plan, bury your head in the sand and keep your A$$ exposed.

I am all for letting Syria fight its civil war, but its been spilling out all over the region already.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2013, 06:26 AM
    Isn't that what this does, let Russia keep propping up Assad? And just who is going to secure those cw scattered all over Syria in the midst of an ongoing civil war?
    Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 08:10 AM
    The process has started to iron out the details of the CW's that Assad has control over. Let the process work. What you want expect results?
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2013, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    The process has started to iron out the details of the CW's that Assad has control over. Let the process work. What you want expect results?
    Oh I'm just watching the show. Watching all these libs follow president flub and expecting a good result from a KGB guy and a murderous, terrorist dictator and trusting the UN to git 'r done.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2013, 09:55 AM
    So the rebels and al Qaeda types are fighting each other, Putin says he can't be sure Syria will comply, Syria is still moving CW around and Assad is inviting the US to pick up the tab for disposal. So far so good.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 10:10 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    So far so good.
    I'm the one who wanted to drop bombs on them. If I recall, because Obama did too, you DIDN'T.

So, you got your wish. We didn't drop bombs. What are you sniveling about?

Excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2013, 10:17 AM
    Drop bombs to help Al Qaeda take over ? Now there's a plan !
    Expert

Sep 20, 2013, 10:24 AM
    What bombs? I don't see no bombs. Do you see any bombs?
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 10:27 AM
    Hello again, tom:
    drop bombs to help Al Qaeda take over ? Now there's a plan !
    I know you don't agree with bombing.. So, why are you complaining? You and Obama AGREE. We DIDN'T drop bombs.

Excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, tom:
    I know you don't agree with bombing.. So, why are you complaining? You and Obama AGREE. We DIDN'T drop bombs.

excon
    YET... but he's chomping at the bit to do it... because he needs to do something like drop bombs and kill people to feel more manly after Putin made him look like a girl.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2013, 10:35 AM
    Hello again, tom:

excon
    Nope he don't get a pass .
    I don't agree with him supporting Al Qaeda and jihadists like he is doing in Syria ,and like he did in Egypt and Libya.
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 10:43 AM
    Hello again, tom, skitzo dude:

So, let's find the Al Qaeda guys and BOMB the sh!t out of 'em TOO right ALONG with Assad. Or not.. What are you saying?

excon
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2013, 10:52 AM
    My position has been that we have no business intervening in the conflict .
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 11:08 AM
    Hello again, tom:
    My position has been that we have no business intervening in the conflict
    So the rebels and al Qaeda types are fighting each other, Putin says he can't be sure Syria will comply, Syria is still moving CW around and Assad is inviting the US to pick up the tab for disposal.
    So you DON'T share Steve's concern about who's killing who over there?

Or, you DO share his concern, because once we're involved over there, we're INVOLVED OVER THERE.

I really can't tell.

Excon
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2013, 11:21 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    I'm the one who wanted to drop bombs on them. If I recall, because Obama did too, you DIDN'T.

So, you got your wish. We didn't drop bombs. What are ya sniveling about??

excon
    If you'd recall correctly I said Assad should be turned into pink mist, but I see no reason to have given Obama a green light for... for what exactly? What was his plan? Hmm?
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2013, 11:31 AM
    for what exactly? What was his plan? Hmm?
    an unbelievably small plan
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2013, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    That's it, that's what it was.
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Made by a man with an equally small intellect.
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 11:51 AM
    Hello again,
    It was BIG enough to work. And, he didn't even have to DO it. Just PROPOSING this unbelievably small plan, scared BOTH the Ruskies and the Syrians. That's why they caved.

Excon
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Hello again, It was BIG enough to work. And, he didn't even have to DO it. Just PROPOSING this unbelievably small plan, scared BOTH the Ruskies and the Syrians. That's why they caved.

excon
    Except it wasn't his plan... it was a brain fart John Kerry had that people heard they discounted until Putin recovered the fumble and ran into the end zone...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I caused havoc! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm jules I'm 16 and a month ago I was asked out by a guy I had already dated two times before. He had been very sweet in asking me out and said he loved me and stuff and that he had changed over the summer and is more mature (lol). Since we have similar Christian values and love horses I said yes....

Havoc soundtrack [ 0 Answers ]

When the girls first go to a party,there's a spanish song playing. What's it called?

My dogs poop looks like grits or grain is in it, and its loose what could cause this? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husand got a new GSD (7 weeks) and we started him out on Iams puppy food, he has had loose stools ever since we got him, he got treated for hookworms and also tapeworms but yet still has the problem. His poop looks like it has grits in it or either grains, it is sometimes formed but also...

Can spider bites make dogs loose bladder control? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently moved to Idaho with our Old English Sheepdog ( Arthur ) we have seen black widow and wolf spiders around the outside of the house and had them sprayed but Arthur has become lethargic and last night and this morning has wet himself. This has never happened before, could he have been...

What can you do about a 16 year old is causing havoc? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm single dad w/3kids since 2000. The mother is a bi-polar & acute alcoholic. She has not lived up to her visitation schedule in over 2 years. She has a history of canceling visitation at the last minute or not showing up and her excuses are always suspicious. My 18 yr old son is doing okay but...

View more questions Search