Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Children (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Dream of little girl (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=129462)

• Sep 14, 2007, 05:30 AM
    accomplishments
    Dream of little girl
    I had a dream that I was carrying around a two year old girl and I was so happy. We were having a great time playing and laughing. Then my fiancé came into the dream and said to the little girl, you daddy's little girl and my fiancé said now I'm complete I have my family. Then I looked at the little girl and began thinking, I don't remember being pregnant or giving birth to this child. I began to get sad and say to myself this is not my baby. By the way I have only one child and it's a boy.
  • Sep 14, 2007, 10:07 PM
    nkychic
    Dreams can mean so many things, but one thing they all do one way or another is confuse the heck out of us! As far as being a dream interpreter, I'm not, but I'll give you my opinion on dreams.

First off there are two main kinds of people...

a. those who believe a dream is just that, nothing more nothing less
    b. those who believe that every dream means something (I'm one of these)

I feel like every dream is one of 4 things

1. Something you wish would happen
    2. Something you are scared will happen
    3. Something that has happened
    4. Something that will happen

Do any of these relate to you and having a baby girl? Or maybe it's not the baby girl that is the part that should stick out so much as thinking "this baby isn't mine". Maybe it's something as simple as you fear rejection in your son's life (not by you, but by someone). Maybe you want another child, have you ever thought of adopting? I'm not suggesting it, just wondering if maybe something that would possibly stop you from adopting is the fear that you wouldn't be able to fully accept the child as your own. Maybe none of these things apply to you at all. You may have to look more closely at yourself for the answer, or it may be that that first group of people (group 'a') are correct and a dream is only a dream.

In any case, dreams have amazing capabilities. They make us think of things we wouldn't otherwise think of, and sometimes even learn things about ourselves we wouldn't have otherwise known.

Well take care of that baby boy of yours! =) Good luck!

<3 Leslie
  • Sep 14, 2007, 10:09 PM
    nkychic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by accomplishments
    I had a dream that I was carrying around a two year old girl and I was so happy. We were having a great time playing and laughing. Then my fiance came into the dream and said to the little girl, you daddy's little girl and my fiance said now i'm complete I have my family. then I looked at the little girl and began thinking, I don't remember being pregnant or giving birth to this child. I began to get sad and say to myself this is not my baby. By the way I have only one child and its a boy.

I just reread what you wrote... have you asked your fiancé if he wants a baby girl? Do you know whether he does? I missed completely that it was your fiancé that said "Now i'm complete" in your dream. Is there any chance he has a child with anyone else? Ok... I'm just rambling. Let me know if your dream does seem to apply at some point. I like to here the conclusion.