Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Children (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   My son's first birthday/1st time mommy :) (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=22838)

• Mar 15, 2006, 01:51 PM
    Cgirl
    1 Attachment(s)
    My son's first birthday/1st time mommy :)
    Hey everyone, I thought since I am on here a lot I would show everyone a picture of my son devouring his first cake at his first birthday party :)
    I have to brag a little, he's my first one!
  • Mar 15, 2006, 01:54 PM
    Cgirl
    1 Attachment(s)
    And there's more... this is after a little more time went by... hehe :)
  • Mar 15, 2006, 01:56 PM
    RickJ
    How gorgeous... you've a right to brag!

Congratulations, mom and happy birthday, baby!
  • Mar 15, 2006, 02:14 PM
    nwsflash
    That was so cute, Rick was correct you have a good reason to brag... Happy birthday to your little one ;)
  • Mar 15, 2006, 02:17 PM
    Cgirl
    Thank you!! I am so happy to be a mommy, it's the best feeling in the world!
  • Mar 15, 2006, 02:19 PM
    phillysteakandcheese
    That's friendly! Happy Birthday! ;)
  • Mar 15, 2006, 02:59 PM
    kp2171
    Mine also, like most, did the same thing to his cake... wore more than he ate.

Of course he cried when we sang happy birthday... almost cried again at age 2. figured out that he hates it when everyone else knows the words and he doesn't.

Thank God for kids. We'd just be a bunch of grumpy grownups if we didn't have them to show us how much fun it is to talk to bugs, to play with bubbles, and to love honestly.
  • Mar 15, 2006, 03:52 PM
    NeedKarma
    How was the sugar rush afterwards? :D
  • Mar 16, 2006, 05:46 AM
    Cgirl
    Not too bad actually needkarma, He went right to sleep that night :) Yea, kids are a blessing, it is so fun to watch them, they see life in such an innocent way, if only adults could keep that innocence inside of them!
  • Mar 16, 2006, 05:55 AM
    fredg
    Hi, Cgirl,
    Absolutely one of the most beautiful, handsome, and gorgeous one year olds I have ever seen! I am 64 yrs old, married 29 yrs, been around a lot, and have seen many babies; some family, friends, others, and also have been a volunteer at the local hospital some.
    You have a right to brag about him... he is precious.
    I really do agree with you about "if only adults could be this innocent", and see things as a child!
  • Mar 16, 2006, 09:08 PM
    orange
    Very beautiful child, cgirl... makes me excited again to have my boy! :)
  • Mar 17, 2006, 06:51 AM
    Cgirl
    Yes orange, having a baby is such a blessing. It's amazing how when you have this little baby inside of you for nine months, and then he comes into the world and how you instanly fall in love with him. It's the most amazing feeling ever. COngrats to you, Orange!
  • Apr 3, 2006, 10:49 PM
    Style
    Good Lord... that kid threw down on that cake! Haha congrats it looks like he was having a ball lol