Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Languages (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   I'am Chinese,I want to know how to study English? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=87335)

• Apr 28, 2007, 10:35 PM
    bluewolf2006
    I'am Chinese,I want to know how to study English?
    大家好!我叫李俊,我在中国广州,我想学好英语,想向大家请教学英语的方法,有人可以帮助我吗 ?
    The sentence before is typed with chinese,what is mean:"hello everybody!my name is LI JUN,I'm in GUANG ZHOU of China now,I want to learn English,Is anybody can teach me some l earning skills of English? Thank you!
  • Apr 29, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Clough
    The following things would be good for a start.

First, please click on the following links that are listed below. You will find lots of free online ways for learning English.

learn english online free - Google Search

online english tutor - Google Search

Secondly, I would go and see if you can buy a CD for starting to learn English by using the CD on your computer.

I wish you well in your learning of the English language!
  • May 23, 2007, 05:12 AM
    lize4618
    I am learning chinese, I was wondering if you could help me learn some chinese. In return I can help you with your english speaking skills
  • May 23, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Clough
    Now there'e a good proposal for you bluewolf2006 for a way to learn!
  • Jun 3, 2007, 07:00 AM
    pmh383388
    The best way is to mix with the people who are speaking English, especially with kids.

Don't be shy if you don't speak well. Keep on practising, you will improve in a short time.
  • Jun 27, 2007, 12:43 PM
    nicespringgirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lize4618
    I am learning chinese, i was wondering if you could help me learn some chinese. In return i can help you with your english speaking skills

I can help you with Chinese... :)
  • Jun 27, 2007, 10:01 PM
    pmh383388
    You can join some forums , such as mylot.. to practise your English.

Feel free to visit my site : Yahoo! 360° - Anthony's Profile
  • Jul 30, 2007, 01:14 AM
    jasmine_rezzag
    If you want to learn chinese,maybe you could join this forum:Pinyin Lyrics - Jay Chou, CoCo Lee, Chinese song lyrics, Jacky Cheung, Jay Chou lyrics, ???????
    It is a good place for learning chinese,and should you have any questions about learning chinese,please let me know,I would like to help you!I also could help someone who want to learn english!;)
  • Jul 30, 2007, 02:32 AM
    poopyqueenrox
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bluewolf2006
    the sentence before is typed with chinese,what is mean:"hello everybody!my name is LI JUN,I'm in GUANG ZHOU of China now,I want to learn Enlish,Is anybody can teach me some l earning skills of Enlish? Thank you!

You could find an english tutor or take some english tests on the net to improve. Your english seems great from what you've written and you seem to be really good at translating the languages. Maybe you could try and become friends with a person who also can speak english
  • Jul 30, 2007, 02:36 AM
    jainaproudmore123
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bluewolf2006
    the sentence before is typed with chinese,what is mean:"hello everybody!my name is LI JUN,I'm in GUANG ZHOU of China now,I want to learn Enlish,Is anybody can teach me some l earning skills of Enlish? Thank you!

You know bluewolf2006, the best way to learn English is to speak it everyday. By the way is English not English. Hai, I'm Jaina. How are you.