Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   Help me.. My errection is gone.. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=521139)

• Oct 29, 2010, 12:42 AM
    luvcrusher
    Help me.. My errection is gone..
    Hi, am a guy, 19 years old, and that means am still a teenager, and I have a problem..

Lately I don't get turned on unless I play with myself, and my girlfriend noticed it and feels so hurt because she thinks she isn't that hot or beautiful.. the only way to get an errection is by masturbation.. what can I do to make my penis be errect again.. I mean shouldn't it get errect with just kissing my girlfriend.. we aren't going to have sex and we are both females.. but my question is.. what should I do so that when we are in the movies or in my place and we kiss or cuddle or anything I would have an errection? I need reasons this is happening and solutions..

I love my girlfriend.. I don't want to lose her.. help me
  • Oct 29, 2010, 06:00 AM
    Cat1864
    Quote:

Originally Posted by luvcrusher View Post
    Hi, am a guy, 19 years old, and that means am still a teenager, and i have a problem..

lately i dont get turned on unless i play with myself, and my girlfriend noticed it and feels so hurt because she thinks she isnt that hot or beautiful.. the only way to get an errection is by masturbation.. what can i do to make my penis be errect again.. i mean shouldnt it get errect with just kissing my girlfriend.. we arent goin to have sex and we are both females.. but my question is.. what should i do so that when we are in the movies or in my place and we kiss or cuddle or anythin i would have an errection? i need reasons why this is happening and solutions..

i love my girlfriend.. i dont want to lose her.. help me

I think I need some clarification before I answer your question. When 'facts' get confused, I like for them to be straightened out to be able to give appropriate advice. What did you mean to say?

You state that you are a 'guy', but you also say that you are both 'females'.
  • Oct 31, 2010, 06:58 PM
    VRon1
    CAT 1864 has a point. If you're both females you shouldn't be getting an erection anyway.

I suggest seeing a doctor because, I assume, in the beginning of the relationship you were able to get it up but cannot anymore.
    Or
    Try new things in the "bedroom"
  • Oct 31, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Fr_Chuck

If you are a male, if you masterbate too much, it can cause you to get so used to that specific feel, you have trouble with other stimulation.

So for a few weeks, no masturbation.

Now if you are female, I would like to know how you are getting an erection
  • Nov 1, 2010, 06:54 AM
    luvcrusher
    Sorry, I meant we are both virgins*
  • Nov 1, 2010, 06:01 PM
    simoneaugie

Just to clear things up, the clitoris does become erect. So females can and do get erections.

Avoid masturbating for a while and see if that helps.
  • Nov 2, 2010, 08:11 AM
    smoothy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post
    Just to clear things up, the clitoris does become erect. So females can and do get erections.

Avoid masturbating for a while and see if that helps.

Yep they do... hard to see as some are pretty small, and others like Chyna (if you ever saw "One Night in Chyna") are , OH MY GOD! THAT THING IS HUGE. And everwhere in between. Kind of like guys... only on a much smaller scale.