Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aalia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 09:12 PM
    Implementation Bleeding
    Hi I Am 24 Years Of Age And Desperate To Get Pregnant I Had A Period On The 3rd Of Dec It Lasted 3 Days My Periods Are Very Regular Never Missed A Period Or Ever Had A Late Period. Today On The 25th Of December I Think I Have Had Impementation Bleading Is It To Early For Me To Get Pregnant My Period Was Only 19 Days Ago ?
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Dec 26, 2006, 09:11 AM
    Bleeding during any stage of pregnancy is not normal. If you are not scheduled to have your period at this time and are showing any amount of blood, it may very well be a sign of implementation bleeding.

I would suggest that you follow-up with your Physician or Midwife for an evaluation. Self care at home is not recommended due to the high possibility of bleeding during pregnancy often being an early sign of a threatened abortion.

Hope this answer your question!

REFERENCE(S)

1. Pamela Dyne, M.D. Jodi L Adams, M.D. and Timothy J Rupp, MD, FACEP, Pregnancy Bleeding(Online: eMedicineHealth, 2006) (Eds.) Joseph A Salomone III, MD, et al. http://www.emedicinehealth.com/scrip...age=1#Bleeding During Pregnancy Overview
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 26, 2006, 09:20 AM
    I agree with the advice above, however, for the record it is called implantation bleeding, not implementation bleeding, LOL. You can read more about it here.

Please contact your doctor bleeding is not necessarily a bad thing for all women during pregnancy, but it is for some, and you will only know once you have had an examination done.
    TCCarbajal Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 09:37 AM
    Same thing happened to me this month I had my period on the 19 of Nov. and then again on the 11 of December, only 22days long, mine is usually 30-31 days long, I read somewhere that the full moon had an affect on your cycle and so I thought it could have been that, either that or maybe we both got lucky and are pregnant, my cycle is never late, and accompanied by heavy cramping, sore breast, neusea, and back ache, and on the 11 nothing not a single cramp like symptom, neusea, bach ache, or sore breast. I just wrote it off to the full moon, since the hpt came back negative. I do realize that some women just don't have high levels of HCG even far into their Pregnancy, my aunt didn't test positive until her 6th month with a HPT.

Good luck and Baby Dust to you,
    Stace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding... [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a weird question, but I'm kind of worried. Since last night, when I poop, I bleed. I'm bleeding from my rectum, and today it was so bad that there were drops of blood in the toilet. I don't bleed during the day, it only bleeds when I poop. I thought it was my period at first, but...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

When you experince implantion bleeding are you supposed to have back aches and cramping.and is the bleeding supposed to be little to no bleeding at all.

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

View more questions Search