Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 16, 2012, 08:22 PM
    Are you the first to finish, but not necessarily the one turning in the most accurate work?

I tend to finish very quickly and am normally very accurate if I am familiar with the material. On the other hand, if I am not familiar with the material and finish quickly, my work will be less than accurate.
    GypsieRayne Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 09:17 PM
    This is my final piece:

I guess that one could say that once I figure out what is to be done I am pretty through. Normally, I am very accurate. Some things are harder for me to grasp than others. If it is a topic I am already familiar with then yes, but if not then honestly no. This is the second time I have taken this course. Previously, my time was a little busier and more complicated to complete assignments due to exhaustion. Normally I take the time to make sure that my assignments are correct to the best of my knowledge and capabilities.

When editing an essay or a paper it is best to pay close attention to grammatical details, spelling as well as punctuation. For one to be a good editor they must possess unbreakable patience in order to get the piece that the writer has worked on correctly formatted for the chosen audience .In order for one to be an excellent editor one must have coordination of all the necessary components, which includes but is not limited to spelling and grammar. For myself to become a better editor, I must have more patience not rush so much when it comes to things that I do not understand. I also feel that I must work in punctuation.
    The editing process is somewhat of a challenge for me. I strive to make my papers and essays correct.
    GypsieRayne Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 09:18 PM
    This is my final piece:

I guess that one could say that once I figure out what is to be done I am pretty through. Normally, I am very accurate. Some things are harder for me to grasp than others. If it is a topic I am already familiar with then yes, but if not then honestly no. This is the second time I have taken this course. Previously, my time was a little busier and more complicated to complete assignments due to exhaustion. Normally I take the time to make sure that my assignments are correct to the best of my knowledge and capabilities.

When editing an essay or a paper it is best to pay close attention to grammatical details, spelling as well as punctuation. For one to be a good editor they must possess unbreakable patience in order to get the piece that the writer has worked on correctly formatted for the chosen audience .In order for one to be an excellent editor one must have coordination of all the necessary components, which includes but is not limited to spelling and grammar. For myself to become a better editor, I must have more patience not rush so much when it comes to things that I do not understand. I also feel that I must work in punctuation.
    The editing process is somewhat of a challenge for me. I strive to make my papers and essays correct.[/QUOTE]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Writing skills [ 2 Answers ]

"What correction should be made to this sentence? If you have a savings account,you will also,have advantage"

What Are Some Ways That I Can Improve My Skills Writing in English? [ 20 Answers ]

:) Hi,everyone,I'm a college student in China,and I'm from Beijing. I want to improve my skills in writing,but there're so much problem for me. For example, I always committed some mistake of grammar,and I couldn't use the word in some correct way, and some mistake in spelling......

What Are Some Ways That I Can Improve My Skills Writing in English? [ 1 Answers ]

:p Hi,everyone,could you help me improve my writing skills? I want to avoid some common false and to make my sentence more sharp.:D But I donn't know how to solve my problem... :confused: Thanks a lot!

The writing desk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I saw a movie about three to four years ago it was about a couple that bought a new home and the husband found a antique period writing desk which he bought and put in the home. Inside he found a secret compartment which had some old letters in which he read, they were from a woman that had...

Writing skills... case given.. re-write with good statement construct [ 1 Answers ]

1. Read the following document and revise it so it follows these guidelines. Be sensitive to audience needs, Projecting the company's image, control style with conversational tone, and appropriate voice, Choose strong words that will help create effective sentences and coherent paragraphs. Evaluate...

View more questions Search