Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2011, 10:27 PM
    When is this paragraph due?

When is the essay due?

Tell your teacher you have a tutor who will beat you until you end up with a good essay to support your thesis.
    kari07 Posts: 88, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 10:30 PM
    It is due tomorrow at one.. but I have been so busy with other classes I forgot about this essay and had class all day today.. but in my into I put that it is stronger in the short stories because the narrator has a certain fact he is trying to prove, the narrator displays his feelings and shows it and then it is then something else.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2011, 10:46 PM
    The ESSAY is due tomorrow?

Your reasoning is pretty lame and vague, so don't expect a very good grade. (Just to warn you.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a thesis statement for my essay in talking about edgar allan poes moods in... [ 1 Answers ]

In his short stories and poems and we have ti argue whether he is more successful in his use of it in either the poetry or the short stories. And what should I talk about in the first paragraph in my essay?

Alone - Edgar Allan Poe [ 1 Answers ]

I don't quite get the poem Alone - I mean that I don't understand what is being said... I'd really appreciate any help Here is the poem for easy reference: Alone From childhood's hour I have not been As others were; I have not seen As others saw; I could not bring My passions from a...

Edgar Allen Poe [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any interesting information, or stories, about Poe. Ex: as a child, with his siblings/family/friends? As he grew older: school, military, any of his random jobs... Once he was married and on his "high"... Going downhill after his wife's death.. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks

Poems Of Edgar Allen Poe [ 1 Answers ]

undefined I HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED BY JOHN B. ALDEN, PUBLISHER, NEW YORK. 1883. THE TITLE IS POEMS OF EDGAR ALLEN POE. With memoir. I cannot find any information on this book.

View more questions Search