Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2009, 12:57 AM
    Thanks for the additional input, KeepItSimpleStupid!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard won't turn computer on when in stand by mode [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I added a new keyboard called an eclipse to my emachine. When I put the computer into standby mode and go to turn it back on... it won't do it. Instead I have to push the tower button and then it says "NO VGA SIGNAL". The computer turns on... but am wondering why keyboard won't do it? ...

Keyboard use freezes computer [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: I'm sick and tired of using my on screen keyboard. Please help! If I press any keyboard button or sound button on my Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop it freezes the computer up. Before Windows starts I can use the keyboard because I'm able to get into the set up and all, but not after windows has...

Cat Peeing on computer keyboard [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having problems with my 14 month old, neutered himalayan/persian male cat. I noticed he began on anything in the house right after we had him neutered. He might have been doing this previously, but I don't think so. We took him to the vet this past January to have him checked for...

Computer Keyboard Shortcuts [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know where I can print a list of the shortcuts for the number keyboard, eg: alt+64 gives you @ and alt+63 gives you a? Is there somewhere that I can print out all of the short cuts, as I am currently working with a French keyboard, and need to know where all of these...

View more questions Search