Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Robert Fort's Avatar
    Robert Fort Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 18, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Text break symbol names
    What is the name of those curlique things you sometimes find dividing sections of text in fiction and where in word can I find them. I found the before in a previous version. They are sort of like the curliques people used to put under their signatures. Thanks!
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,970, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    May 18, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Look up Symbols in word Help. It will show you how to find the Symbol library. You can also try different symbol fonts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Scanner that converts text image to real text [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Helpdesk advisors, I look for a scanner,that reads any character from paper,converts it to text and has interface with Microsoft software.Usage area: reads product name , unit of product bought, price and other sort of text info.The scanner is able to convert printed and possibly...

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

What is the name of this symbol? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, Very simple question here - What is the actual name of this symbol on the keyboard above the "tab" key THIS SYMBOL---> ~ What is the actual name of it other than "the little squiggly line"

Math symbol text editor [ 1 Answers ]

Where on the internet can I find a free, non-shareware Math symbol text editor? By non-shareware, I mean that It will not stop working after 30 days and require payment to get codes to unlock the program.

View more questions Search