Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nedan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2005, 05:49 PM
    Zip Drive Disks
    How do I unwrite protect a write protected 100 megabite zip drive disk? These disk inadvertently write protected themselves and they are not full.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2005, 03:49 AM
    That feature comes with the software that comes with the drive.

Here's Iomega's instructions for Windows and Mac (halfway down): http://www.iomega.com/support/manual...use_disks.html
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2005, 04:14 AM
    Disk Drive
    Hi,
    Any particular Zip Disk you are interested in?
    Thanks.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2005, 04:16 AM
    Gosh, it's been so long since I've used a Zip disk, I was not aware that others besides Iomega made them...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2005, 06:54 AM
    100 Mb Zip Drives
    Hi,
    I could only find one other manufacturer of the 100 megabyte Zip Drives:
    http://www.nextag.com/Fuji-ZIP-100MB...RE-PRICES-html

Looks like Fuji also makes one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

Cd ROM not reading disks -_- [ 11 Answers ]

I've been playing Diablo 2 LOD for awhile now and just the other day, when trying to open the shortcut it said: "Diablo II was unable to locate your CD-ROM drive. Please make sure your Diablo II expansion disk is in your CD-ROM drive, then click retry":( This has come up before but mainly...

DVD R/W disks [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if I have to format a DVD R/W disk before I use it for data back up puposes? I bought some new DVD+R/W disks, and explorer won't recognize them when I insert them. When one of my programs (B's clip) recognized the new disk, it asked me if it could format it. I tried this,...

Modems on one drive not on other drive [ 3 Answers ]

Help I have a compaq 501OUS pent 3 win ME. I have a 2 gig hardrive I have no problem going on line, when I took my 2gig hardrive out and put a 40gig hardrive in my moden won't respond, I have reinstall the modem(US Robotics PCI Faxmodem includes V.92 and V.90 ITU standard technologies) physycly...

Recovery disks [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sirs: Is it possible to buy or get recovery disks for my midwest micro computer that is 9 or 10 yrs. Old. I replaced the battery, but it didn't help. The computer is asking me to put in a start up disk that I don't have. We always used the computer just for games and never had it hooked up...

View more questions Search