Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    wjhowse's Avatar
    wjhowse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 3, 2014, 07:02 AM
    Insert photos with lower resolution than original into mac word
    I can insert photos from iPhoto into Mac Word but the size of the resulting document is very large. I can export the photo and reduce the resolution into the folio "Pictures" but this is time consuming. How can I insert the photo with lower resolution than the original from iPhoto?
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,473, Reputation: 1857
    Admin & Wine Expert

    Jun 3, 2014, 07:16 AM
    Open the picture tool bar (tab) and chose the resize (compress) option

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't get my mac to insert photos from iPhoto into a Word document [ 1 Answers ]

My Mac won't allow me to insert photos from iPhoto into a Word document. I've done this many times before. It's saying that the photo is in the wrong format or may be damaged, but I've tried many different photos and it won't take any of them.

How to insert photos in mail [ 1 Answers ]

How to insert photos in mail

Did the original super nintendo just have a lower resolution itself? [ 2 Answers ]

I played super Nintendo on wii and everything looks a tad bit blurry. I have this game on an emulator on my laptop and the emulator shows every pixel very blocky. My guess is that the reason why a Super Nintendo looks blurry is that is has lower resolution than seeing it on an emulator with better...

What resolution quality is the min requirement for photos in TV standard programs? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am making a promo to sell an idea to a TV channel. This promo will have a mixture of archive footage, current interviews and still photographs. Some of these photos are originals some are being sent to me via email. What is the required DPI of these photos that are sent to me electronically to...

View more questions Search