Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    KelsKuts's Avatar
    KelsKuts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 27, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Vagial rips
    My vaginal walls seems to rip &/or tear during foreplay and intercourse. This is a very recent problem. I would like to know if there is something that I can do to help or heal it.
    Thank you, Kelly
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 40,299, Reputation: 5646

    Feb 27, 2007, 10:34 AM
    You need to see your doctor to find out why this is happening. Is it possible there is not enough lubrication?
    Julie25's Avatar
    Julie25 Posts: 37, Reputation: 5
    Junior Member

    Feb 27, 2007, 02:10 PM
    This happened to me a few years ago. You definitely need to go see your doctor depending on the severity of it, they will clean it as having that area exposed, there is great chance for infection. They gave me antibiotic cream to help heal it also. It is definitely very very painful to go through when they are cleaning it. In fact mine was so bad I have slight nerve damage. The solution my gyn gave me was to make sure there is plenty of lubrication as J_9 said. It hasn't happened again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search