Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlexOne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 09:19 AM
    I have not got my periods for 2 months now!
    Hi, I have not got my periods for 2 months now!!
    I went to the DR's and He said it's just because I have moved and being a big interstate move by myslef sometime you just don't get them.
    I'm 24 and got my periods when I was like 11 and I've never skipped one in my life. I was on the pill for 5 years and now I'm off it but since I stopped taking it I have had 3 or 4 normal periods.

I did a test and it came up nevgative.

Why am I not getting them ?

Alex:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2007, 11:23 AM
    It could very well have to do with stress as your doctor suggested. Also, every once in a while Mother Nature throws us for a loop.

It would be wise to follow your doctor's suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying for 8 months [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Well I'm new on this site and would just like to ask a question. Me and my partner have been trying to get pregnant for 8 months now, I have bought the ovulation sticks for the past 5 months and still nothing. I've even sat with my legs in the air for 20 minutes at a time after sex! Every month...

F1 opt for 5 months h1b for 7 months [ 1 Answers ]

f1 OPT for 5 months H1b for 7 months How to file my Federal tax returns.

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

Worked 6 Months In Ca And 5 Months In Ny [ 3 Answers ]

Can I file separately if I lived and worked in CA 6 months and moved to NY 6months and worked 5 months here? Is it better to file a certain way in this situation

View more questions Search