Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shopaholic Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Apr 16, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Worried? Period during sex?
    I'm not only worried, but a bit embarressed as well...
    I had sex the other night and it was going fine, and immediately after I noticed blood on the sheets, and I had come on during sex. I was embarressed because I would never have sex during a period and now I feel dirty and I'm sure he was not impressed either. I don't think he noticed that night as it was dark and I sent him home with an excuse .but I think he must of known when he got home. I really like him and I've been seeing him for a while, and now I don't know whether he will see me agen after that. I don't know whether this is normal as my periods come quite irregularly anyway, and this was a bit earlier than usual by about a week, so I didn't think I would be on.please help x
    Feprincess Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Apr 16, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Why do you think it's wrong to have sex during your peroid.
    Millions of women do it. Bleeding is part of being a woman.
    Don't feel embarressed, but if you're worried, I take it you didn't use a condom?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 16, 2007, 12:46 PM
    It is embarrassing the first time this happens, but most of us can assure you that it has happened to us at one time or another in our lives.

This is human nature at work, I am sure he knows this as well. There is really nothing to be concerned about.

Apr 16, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Feprincess
    Why do you think it's wrong to have sex during your peroid.
    Millions of women do it. Bleeding is part of being a woman.
    Don't feel embarressed, but if you're worried, I take it you didn't use a condom?
    I did use a condom, I just think for the first time wth sleeping with this guy, it must be strange and I don't know whether to mention it to him? And he hasn't rang me since, which was two days ago and usually we speak every day... so maybe this did effect it?
    Feprincess Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Apr 16, 2007, 03:32 PM
    It's hard to back track and talk about stuff that is gaining charge for you.
    Why don't you call him and make him a fun offer?
    What do you guys like to do together, go to movies, listen to bands, etc...
    Just have a good time together and the right time to talk about it will come up.
    Don't get stuck on this issue or else you'll forget why you liked him in the first place.
    Remember that most guys learn about woman from other men.
    He'll learn a lot more by talking to you, just give him a chance.
    bethspears Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 03:49 PM
    You could just play the whole thing off into his favor sort of... You could have just told him something like, "Wow, you were so big that you must have stretched me more than I realized! I was getting into it so much that I didn't even feel the tearing. You are such a stud!" Build his ego up and play yourself down. Where's the harm?

Apr 16, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Lol, that's a good idea, except I'm sure being honest would be better... and due to the fact I doubt I could get away with saying his penis was huge (if you get what I mean) I think il just forget it happened and if he acts awkward with me il just mention it, but otherwise il see him tomoro at uni so il see what happens. Thanks for all your advice and il let you know whether he is OK!
    lillypopkins Posts: 26, Reputation: -1

Apr 24, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Any girl can bleed after intercourse and he should know and understand that I don't feel if you are with someone and comfortable with them that your period beginning during sex shouldn't be a problem and if he didn't call maybe he not worth your time if you embarresd maybe you not totally comfortable with him yet ? If that the case I wouldn't be sleeping with him in first place hope that don't sound harsh but speaking from exp I'm v comfortable with my boyfriend and he would prob laugh if it happened not get turnd off

Apr 24, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Heya, I know what you mean lillypopkins, and he did call me :D we spoke and he understood completely and made me feel comfortable about it all! We've had sex since and I felt very comfortable and its all going well! Thanks for all your help and reassurance and I know in future that if it ever happens agen, not to feel so embarressed!
    Thanks Guys! :D
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

May 11, 2007, 05:02 PM
    I know how you feel the first time I got it was on my couch and my boyfriend didn't mind it he even put his hand there so it wouldn't get any more on the couch. Its being a women and you shouldn't feel embrassed don't worry abut it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex 6 or 7 days before period due date [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know if you can get pregnant 7 days before your period is due? The reason I am asking is, I am two days late for my period. All week I have had brown watery discharge then on my day of period that is meant to be due was brownish discharge. No cramping. Had mild sore breast...

If period comes after having sex 9 days before, is pregnancy possible? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi I had sex with my boyfriend couple of times in last month. Last time intercourse was 8 days before. Now my period has started today. My question is, is there any chance that I’m pregnant now? Please kindly answer my doubt. Some times he doesn’t put his orgasm inside the vagina completely...

JUST had a baby 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex but I was on my period [ 2 Answers ]

I know I am WAY more likely to get pregnant since I JUSt had a baby 2 weeks ago but I was on my period when we had unprotected sex and I'm still on my period could I still get pregnant?:confused:

Sex While On Period [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there I had unprotected sex on the 3rd day of my period (normally lasts 4 to 5 days) and I normally have a cyle about 32 to 35 days? This period was over ten days late. I was just wondering is it possible for me to get pregnant? Its not very likely it is? I don't want to get pregnant but I was...

View more questions Search