Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 02:21 AM
    Dry and rough hair
    Hi:)
    I'm really sick of my rough and dry hair got them rebounded bt they are the same again... wat do I do?? :(
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 6, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Dry hair may be the result of several factors, such as an unhealthy lifestyle, poor diet lacking vitamins and nutrients, or the usage of products containing ingredients too harsh for your hair. Try using a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. You should also do a deep conditioning treatment once a week to help combat the dryness and supplement hydration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

Rough Hair [ 9 Answers ]

My hair is very unhealthy. Even after washing it properly it remains dull, without any shine and rough. What should I do ? Please advise,

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Brittle Dry Hair [ 1 Answers ]

Im Dark Haired And Fancyed A Change To Blond A Friend Who Is Also Dark But Bleaches Her Hair Did Mine It Went Ginger But The Roots Were Lilly White It Was A Desaster So I Dyed It Back To Brown Ever Since My Hair Is Brittle Dry And Dull This Was 7 Munths Ago. Any Suggestions To Get My Hair Back...

Dry hair from chlorine pools [ 1 Answers ]

I swim 3 to 4 times a week, which causes my hair to become dry and corse. After swimming I use Ultra Swim shampoo and my normal conditioner (Dove Advanced Care Therapy Conditioner, I also use this type of shampoo when showering in the morning). My hair still feels dry and corse, and I'm...

View more questions Search