Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Funmikay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 02:44 PM
    Low menstrual flow
    I've been having this issue for about 2yrs now. I went to see a gynea and after series of High Cervical Swab (HCS) and some other form of STDs Tests it was found out that I am fit and nothing is wrong with me. Now am married, and need to get pregnant.. but this problem persists. I've tried getting pregnant for many times now but couldn't. Please advice me my husband and I are so worried.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 03:36 PM
    Has your husband been checked out? Have you checked out fertility treatments or other methods of becoming pregnant. Have you mapped out your cycle and when you ovulate? Those would be my first step.
    Funmikay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2013, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Funmikay View Post
    I've been having this issue for about 2yrs now. I went to see a gynea and after series of High Cervical Swab (HCS) and some other form of STDs Tests it was found out that I am fit and nothing is wrong with me. Now am married, and need to get pregnant.. but this problem persists. I've tried getting pregnant for many times now but couldn't. Please advice me my husband and I are so worried.
    Thanks for your response... though we got married about 3months ago, and I've had several chances of getting pregnant. My menstrual circle is a regular 30days circle. But it can flow for only 2days... sometimee just 24hours! Don't want to start visiting fertility clinic yet.. cos am not up to a year in marriage. But before then, I need to be pregnant because I'll be 29yrs old on the 1st of Jan... thanks for your response..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual flow [ 0 Answers ]

I have a girl.she is 17 years old. But she has nor menstrual flow yet. What are the possibilities behind this? What can I do to correct it? Plese tell me.

How to convert low flow kitchen faucet to regular flow? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had a new kitchen faucet installed. It is a pullout model made by Kohler. I unscrewed the spray spout from the hose and turned on the water. The flow was great and full force, so I know the restricter is in the spray spout, but I didn't see anything in the handle that I could remove...

LDR industries low flow convert to higher flow? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I convert a low flow valve to a higher flow to fill the large jet tub faster than 20 minutes?

Heavy menstrual flow [ 4 Answers ]

My menstrual flow has ALWAYS been either a normal flow or a low one. For the past few months I've been having a REALLY heavy flow... I want to know if this is normal or OK to change all of a sudden.. :confused:

View more questions Search