Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sararod1008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 07:51 AM
    Gynocologist help
    I have a paperlike cut on the center of the inside of my labia toward the clitorus. It stings and I have never had this before. I have never been sexually active and do not have a partner. I have seen an MD before for a sever diaper rash and everything has healed but now I have this paper like cut there and don't know what to do to heal it. Why did this happen? Does anyone know what is happened? I've used vaseline to help with the pain but it stings, what can I use?

Check out some similar questions!

Episiotomy Help Gynocologist [ 0 Answers ]

I had a episiotomy a few years ago with the births of my first child I constantly feel the need to go to the toilet and feel as though I am not finished all the time, I've noticed at doesn't look or feel the same anymore as tough it feels everything is going to fall out. Could this be...

Free gynocologist answers? [ 0 Answers ]

I haven't had my period for 2 months and now I'm bleeding very heavy with large blood clots. I can't be pregnant because I had my tubes tied 10 years ago

What typically is the procedure for a gynocologist appointment [ 19 Answers ]

Tomorrow morning I'm going for my first gynocologist appointment ever. I'm terrified. I really don't want to go but I have to. What is going to the gynocologist like? I really don't want them touching me.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.