Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 11, 2007, 12:59 AM
    How to tell the sex of your baby!
    How do I tell the sex of my baby other than an ultrsound scan? And so early in the pregnancy. Im 5weeks and 2days.

Any advise would be appreciated!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2007, 02:34 AM
    Here in the uk they won't tell you till the 20 week scan there are many reasons for this one of them being certain religions and only wanting a certain sex of baby plus they say that's when the organs are developed enough to see.
    All the other little tests that you will hear are all old wives tales so don't believe everything you hear..
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2007, 02:37 AM
    There is no other way except for ultrasound. Why is it so important to you so early?

Maybe you should think that the most important part of pregnancy is knowing your baby is healthy, no matter what sex the baby turns out to be.

Joe
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 11, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Don't get me wrong, itsnot the most important thing I was just interested! That a problem? Im still trying to get my head around the idea!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2007, 02:47 AM
    Well I wish you luck it was one of the bumpiest rides of my life but I have a lovely little girl and I wouldn't change any of my pregnancy for the world even though it was rather stressfull.
    I'm not going to lie to you and say pregnancy is a breeze and everything will be fine because I think everyone finds it stressfull at some point either way I truly hope you have a beutifull bouncing son or daughter and enjoy every moment.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2007, 02:58 AM
    I wish you luck in your pregnancy as well and having a little one. It is very stressful sometimes but very rewarding too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Baby was taken [ 16 Answers ]

On may 23 of this year my daughter, then was eight months old, was taken from me because someone called DCF on my husband and me. My daughter had a bruise on the butt and they took her. They tried to blame it on my husband, he was arrested and then the charges of child abuse were dropped. Now we...

I want a baby [ 6 Answers ]

I'm nearly 18 years old and have been dating my boyfriend aged 22 for 2 years and we have been trying for a baby 4 up 2 8months and I still haven't became pregnant can you tell me what other option there is to get pregnant?? :confused:

What's the sex of my baby? [ 3 Answers ]

Im 28 weeks without the knowledge of my baby's sex, what is my baby's sex?

JUST had a baby 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex but I was on my period [ 2 Answers ]

I know I am WAY more likely to get pregnant since I JUSt had a baby 2 weeks ago but I was on my period when we had unprotected sex and I'm still on my period could I still get pregnant?:confused:

View more questions Search