Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dawn3287 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 09:35 PM
    Bump/discoloration to pubic area above vagina
    I had a purple/blue bump not quite on my vagine but above it in my pubic hair area. It's been there for about a month now and I don't know what it is or how to get rid of it! It hurts when I touch it and appears to be getting bigger. (not sure if it is or not, just seems that way) what could it be and how can I get rid of it? Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so scared of this bump on my pubic area! Please help! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old. I've never had sex, ever. I shaved down there a couple of times this week. This morning I noticed a pink bump on the left-side labia majora. It has a few little white bumps, but it won't pop. Is it an ingrown hair or a swollen gland? Or was there a freak accident of epic...

Bump in the pubic area [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bump at the pubic area its rite at the beginning of the penis shaft. I noticed it when I itched and it kind of hurt then I felt a bump. It doesn't hurt if I leave it alone but if I mess with it its hurts. But it's a bump that is like under the skin the only ways it noticeable is if you can...

Bump on the out side of the vigina in pubic hair area [ 1 Answers ]

I have experienced an accasional bumb on the pubic hair area of my vigina or on my butt. It normally pops and white puss comes out but they hurt sometimes. Is this just acne or an in grown hair?. they never come in clusters just one or two every once in a while and they are never in my vagina...

Hard bump in pubic hair area [ 1 Answers ]

I have this hard bump where the pubic hair grows but when I looked there was no hair on that area. It doesn't hurt unless I touch it, what could this be?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.