Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lulabee21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 12:14 PM
    I have just started not being able to feel anything during sex, is this normal?
    Well, I am a 21 year old female and I have been having sex with my boyfriend for about 2 1/2 years now. I have never had an orgasm with just vaginal intercourse but then again I'm not really sure. I can make myself have one, but when I'm with him, I can't. This is really sad because I am so young, you would think I would be having the time of my life. So now we live together and sex has gotten worse. He will put "it" in but I don't feel the sensations anymore. I bought a vibrator to use while having sex but it takes so long and makes me feel really bad for taking so much time. After like 10 times of trying, he is not even talking to me because I am so nervous about this sex issue. We are in love and very much open with each other, its just when I say no to sex, he gets kind of insensitive, which really makes me not "get in the mood". I'm sorry for making this lengthy, I just want to hear some opinions please.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 12:20 PM
    First, you need to educate yourself on how females are satisfied. Most of them don't have an orgasm from vaginal penetration.

Please go to your public library and check out some informative books that you can find at 612.6. Or do a good Google search on the internet.
    DrStrangeluv Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    First, you need to educate yourself on how females are satisfied. Most of them don't have an orgasm from vaginal penetration.

Please go to your public library and check out some informative books that you can find at 612.6. Or do a good Google search on the internet.
    Agreed.

On another note, try exploring your body. Find out what stimulation excites you and share what you've learned with him. Or better yet, set time aside to explore together. Don't just go about business as usual, dedicate the time to trying different things.

Anxiety (concerns that you cannot have a orgasm in the method you prefer) will also kill the mood. Simply relax and enjoy the atmostphere. From hearing manys' experiences, most orgasms knock on your door when least expected. In other words, lose yourself in the moment don't get caught up being determined to achieve one.

It is very common for ladies to take longer time to climax than men. Educate him also, so he understands and is not impatient (that's rude) with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal to not want to have sex because you feel inexperienced? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I've been thinking a lot lately. My last relationship lasted two years. I'm quite young and I was raised in a conservative family so it took a while for me to accept having sex with my boyfriend. We broke up shortly after though (for other reasons) but we only had sex about 5 times? My...

Is it normal not feel pleasure during sex? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, my name is laura, I do not feel pleasure or pain when having sex.the first time I had sex I was in seveare pain and no pleasure, but I thought it was normal, I was scared.. the second time I felt nothing as if my vigina was numb so I quit. A year passed by with me having no sex at all intill I...

View more questions Search