Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antoniatw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 01:54 PM
    I had a tubal ligation nine years ago. My period was spotty.
    I had a tubal ligation nine years ago. My period for this month was five days early and spotty. Could I be pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 6, 2012, 04:11 PM
    It would be unlikely, but depending on how your tubal was done, it isn't impossible. It is more likely that it is just an off cycle. Depending on your age, it may be hormonal related to the start of perimenopause.

See what happens when you would expect your next period. If it too is off or doesn't show, then try a pregnancy test or see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had a tubal ligation 9 years ago but am feeling weird lately [ 2 Answers ]

Had my tubes cut on Sept 2003 and so far so good but me and my husband live in different states now and well After 6 months with no sex on both our part we had sex Jan 8,9,10 but my last day of my first period was Dec 31 Now my breast hurts and I'm cramping like no tomorrows there's no way I...

I had a tubal ligation done 6 years ago and have many pregnancy symptoms? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a tubal ligation done 6 years ago, and am missing period. I also feel very pregnant! My last period was around July 6 and was very light. I have always run like clockwork and have never missed a period unless I was pregnant. I am 35 and have 3 children. All of them I tested positive at...

I have a Period, A Tubal Ligation of 7yrs and all pregnancy Symptoms? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am very confused I had the Tubal Ligation Procedure done 7yrs ago. After 5 Kids that was that and I didn't want any more. Now I find myself 7 yrs later with a slight pain on my left ovary and slight abdominal pain, Getting Big and Round Crave food, Very Nausiated, and ge VERY DIZZY all...

View more questions Search