Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcstarangel87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 08:46 AM
    Chat online with a ob gyn for free?
    I haven't had my period in 5 months I had a negative pregnancy test I now have dark brown discharge... whats going on?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 03:30 PM

I'm not a dr but I can tell you this it sounds like your hormones are out of balance.. Please see a real dr and stop trying to diagnose yourself. One time I did not have a period for months and I was not having sex so I was not pregnant. Went to the dr and he diagnosed me with a slight hormonal imbalance.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2011, 04:13 PM

The only one that can tell you what's going on is a doctor. We can only guess, and guesses aren't going to help you.

There are too many possibilities.

Go to your doctor.
    Ms. White Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 08:54 PM
    Your cycle could just be irregular especially if u were on birth control prior. If the pregnancy test states its negative then most likely you are NOT pregnant
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 7, 2011, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. White View Post
    Your cycle could just be irregular especially if u were on birth control prior. If the pregnancy test states its negative then most likely you are NOT pregnant
    Actually, pregnancy tests are wrong all the time. Yes, your cycle can be messed up by birth control, That's true, but many women never get a positive result using a home pregnancy test. It's not 100% for all women.
    padminiamit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 05:23 AM
    I had done my iui test 14 days back and today I got bleeding . What does this means

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an ob gyn free online [ 5 Answers ]

I am known for having irregular periods, I am 28 and at 16 was diagnosed with ovarian cysts. My doctor put me on birth control which made me sick so I stopped. I got a second opinion and that doctor told me there was no cyst, but it’s possible I will get them and once my period arrives they will go...

Free online chat with ob gyn? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 31 and I'm on my menstration its spotting and not flowing OUT like it should.Its like its just stuck up there.so that make my period last longer than suppose to.what could the problem be?

Ob gyn online free [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to do a Clomid challenge test. I'm supposed to have bloodwork done on day 3 of my cycle and start Clomid on day 5. Here's my problem, started spotting on Wednesday (day 25 of my previous cycle) then the spotting stopped Thursday early morning. Spotting resumes Friday afternoon around 2-3pm...

Fertility problems from appendectomy? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 33 years old. I have undergone appendectomy. I was diagnosed of acute supporative appendicitis with endemetriosis. Could this mean that I have infertility concern? Does this mean that I have no chance of having a baby?

View more questions Search