Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _tweety_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 05:21 PM
    Free online chat with ob gyn?
    I'm 31 and I'm on my menstration its spotting and not flowing OUT like it should.Its like its just stuck up there.so that make my period last longer than suppose to.what could the problem be?
    mhernandez12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 12:42 PM
    I cured my yeast infection about 1 month ago but why does my vagina burn after sex?
    lynn42392 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 01:49 PM
    I am 35 weeks pregnant, and I had contraction on the 15th they kept me and stop them kind of on the 16th... I'm home and there worse, like where I have to stop and double over. There like a min long about 3 minutes apart... my baby has like no room to room and I think it would be good for you to come anyway because the stress, should I go in to L&D or wait till they stronger?
    mysammy33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 04:02 PM
    Hello I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and today I went to the bathroom and had very very watery diarrhea for 5 minutes straight I didn't even make it to the bathroom on time before it started coming out and it was a neon green color is this bad for my pregnancy I have also been having a lot of braxton hicks but they are not pain fll just very uncomfortable and they come like 4 to 6 times in an hour and last for 30 seconds each

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a Ob Gyn Online for free? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6 month pregnant and I have a cold but I am feeling really weak were I can stand up for to long without having to lay back down what wrong with me

PCOS & advised to take Diane35 [ 7 Answers ]

I have PCOS & was advised to take Diane35. Last pack was FEB2010 Last period (1st day) FEB24. My husband & I decided to try conceiving. Completely went off the pill after my last pack. Til now I don't have my period. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant? Is it safe to get pregnant? Should...

View more questions Search