Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bashabombshell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 11:41 PM
    free ob gyn help? /advice
    my menstral cycle is usually three days long and this time it lasted three days and on the fourth day I didn't bleed all day and then randomly I had a gush of blood and I bleed for like two hours then on the fifth day the same thing happened I didn't bleed all day and then randomly I just started bleeding and it lasted the same length of time and I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not..
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2011, 03:29 AM

I don't think you need to be concerned, you maybe just had a heavier flow than you usually would. Its not uncommon to stop your periods even for 3 days only for it to start again for a day or two.
    NikitaCollins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 11:44 AM
    I have the Mirena IUD, with some issues.
    sharonuchi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 09:58 AM
    Have been bleeding on and off for a month. Start bleeding durning sex
    sharonuchi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Having on and off bleeding for a month . Bleeding durning inter course
    momofmanygirls Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 07:00 PM
    I would say at this point its nothing to be concerned about... however if you notice it has lasted 8 days or feel any sudden pain I would go in asap, could be an early ectopic. But Regular periods can start up again if you did any heavy lifting that day or increased activity. Try to take it easy for a day or two and see a dr if it is persistent!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an ob gyn free online [ 5 Answers ]

I am known for having irregular periods, I am 28 and at 16 was diagnosed with ovarian cysts. My doctor put me on birth control which made me sick so I stopped. I got a second opinion and that doctor told me there was no cyst, but it’s possible I will get them and once my period arrives they will go...

Ask ob gyn free? [ 1 Answers ]

I'v been using minesse for about a year an a half now originally prescribed by a doctor for pain and regulation but for the last 3 months I'v had been bleeding the week before the marked time and not during it, should I be concerned?

Ask an ob gyn free [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I was feeling pregnant so I went to the doctor the day before my period was supposed to start in March. They made me give a urine sample and it came back negative and they told me to come back in 2 weeks if I hadn't started my period.. So I went back 2 weeks later and my test came back...

Free ask an ob gyn [ 1 Answers ]

I am 40 years old and have restless leg syndrome. I am thinking about getting pregnancy with my new husband and am very concerned about my restless leg. I am aware I can't take Mirapex while being pregnancy. What can I do with this while pregnant. I can't sleep at all if I do not take the...

View more questions Search