Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kay08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Painfull bumps on the vaginal area
    I am 16 years old and I am still a virgin. I have these dime size bumps on the lips and on the upper part where the pubic hairs are on my vagina area. They just randomly come. They are really painful were sometimes its hard to even move my legs. And walk or sit down. Um... sometimes the bumps will get so big that if I barley touch it, it throbs pain. I don't know what's wrong. I don't want to asked my mom. I think that it way to embarring. I have tried busting the bumps. And a lot of pus and blood comes out. I don't know why the bumps are coming? I don't know why they are here and what's causing them to appear. Please help me.:eek: :o
    Starrie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Í don't know what to say. I suggest the doctor is the first place to go. I did a quic research on it and I've found something about boild and some sort of infections. Tell your mom if you have to yours sounds really bad.
    Taukame Posts: 92, Reputation: 26

Jan 6, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Kay, you really need to talk to your mother so that she can take you to the doctor. Most likely they are what are called a Sebaceous cyst. It happens when bacteria or hair gets trapped in the hair follicle. It's sometimes called a boil. It's especially common with people who have curly hair. One of the ways that you can relieve some of the pain until you get to the doctor is to sit in a hot tub with ebsom salt. That will help with the pain but it does not cure the infection. So you really do have to talk to your Mom, or your doctor.
    Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jan 6, 2007, 09:41 PM
    You definitely need to speak to your mom about this, and you definitely need to see a doctor. It could be any one of several things, such as ingrown hairs, cysts or boils. When you speak to your doctor, ask him/her about Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Whatever you do, do not try to open the "bumps" on your own. This could cause a very bad infection.

If the doctor tells you that it could be Hidradenitis, let us know. I can give you a few suggestions on how to deal with it in the future.

Don't be embarrassed to talk to your mother about it. She diapered you and wiped your butt, and I'm sure you threw up on her at least once or twice. :) She's the one person you can trust more than anyone.
    rhia Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kay08
    i am 16 years old and i am still a virgin. i have these dime size bumps on the lips and on the upper part where the pubic hairs are on my vagina area. they just randomly come. they are really painful were sometimes its hard to even move my legs. and walk or sit down. um...sometimes the bumps will get so big that if i barley touch it, it throbs pain. i dont know whats wrong. i dont want to asked my mom. i think that it way to embarring. i have tried busting the bumps. and a lot of pus and blood comes out. i dont know why the bumps are coming? i dont know why they are here and whats causing them to appear. please help me.:eek: :o
    Even if it's embarrassing, you should tell your mom. If she doesn't know what to do, then you should go to your doctor. This might be serious! Good luck...
    steffy_bear Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Jun 17, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Talk to your mom dear. She will know what to do. And don't be embarrassed, your mom gave birth and changed your diapers so dealing with that won't be any different. But that sounds bad. I was going to say it might be hpv but since you are virgin it probably isn't and hpv is wart and it would hurt like hell to pop them.
    fancykitty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 07:47 PM
    The bumps are most likely an infection. I would tell your mom. TRUST ME! Almost every girl or lady (including me) has had an infection, and that probably includes your mom. So don't be embarrassed! Besides, its better to be embarrassed than in constant pain. When I had an infection, every time I went to the bathroom, I sprayed some water on the bump and then put some neosporen on it. It healed up fast and I felt SO much better to sit down.
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kay08
    i am 16 years old and i am still a virgin. i have these dime size bumps on the lips and on the upper part where the pubic hairs are on my vagina area. they just randomly come. they are really painful were sometimes its hard to even move my legs. and walk or sit down. um...sometimes the bumps will get so big that if i barley touch it, it throbs pain. i dont know whats wrong. i dont want to asked my mom. i think that it way to embarring. i have tried busting the bumps. and a lot of pus and blood comes out. i dont know why the bumps are coming? i dont know why they are here and whats causing them to appear. please help me.:eek: :o
    umm all i can say is go to a doctor
    Donnica Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2007, 05:45 PM
    My child and parenting teacher talked to me about this. It may be your panties are to tight. They cause the blood flow down there to clot. Be careful. If its not that I suggest you get checked any kind of bumps down there could be harmfull
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Aug 1, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Just cause you're a vergin doesn't mean you still can't get a std go to a doctor close contact like at the pool maybe or sharing clothes or bed sheets with a friend at a sleep over can give you one
    SEXYLADY5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Basically all I have to say is have you got a physical of anything like that from a docctor. Because if you haven't then you should because they caN TELL YOU WHAT IT IS AND MABEY THEY CAN GIVE YOU Something THAT CAN MAKE THEM GO AWAY?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal bumps [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my...

Red bump on vaginal area [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with HPV 5 years ago, had one outbreak, one treatment of freezing, and nothing ever since. All of the pics I have looked at of HPV and herpes look nothing like what I have. It's a hard red bump, didn't itch that bad the first week, but does a little now. My husband only had one...

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I have bumps in my vaginal area? What does that mean?

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and...

Vaginal Bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small...

View more questions Search